The 3rd band with Manowar/Rhapsody

Nightmare1z

Jun 24, 2002
Marietta, GA
I know many are going to their US tour here, so I'm wondering if anyone has found anything on the 3rd band that was supposed to be playing with them?

I know they're called HolyHell, and apparently they have some semi-good members *but the names didn't ring a bell*. However, I can't find anything about an album release for them, any webpage for them, and not even a sound clip of them.

Just wondering if anyone knows! I tend to like bands more live if I know at least one song by them verse going in blind.

The concert is next week! :headbang:

Didn't know there was goin to be a 3rd band....

Marietta, eh Nightmare...I live out in Dallas, GA

I may still go to the show...are there still tickets available?

80's AL

80s AL said:
Didn't know there was goin to be a 3rd band....

Marietta, eh Nightmare...I live out in Dallas, GA

I may still go to the show...are there still tickets available?

When last we checked, there were still plenty of tickets available, so tell your friends.... Of course, the Masquerade hasn't been promoting the show much since it was farther down on their calendar, but that will change.

All I can say is after Manowar, we met a member of Holy Hell-real nice guy, and he did mention they werent back at HOB until next year-we did miss them and *Rhapsody, but, I wpold like to learn more about them as well.

Apparently Rhapsody got an outstanding response, played 2 encores and sounded great live. I can't wait to see them here in NYC!

Going tonight.....leaving here in a bit to head out to Winston Salem.
Nice to see Rhaposody getting a good live review!!!

Holy Hell...Joe Stump rocked, they played about 4 songs, one was Rising Force from Yngwie. And Phantom of the Opera with Eric Adams...Oh did I mention they had a female singer. All the originals were quite slow.
Now onto Rhapsody. Incredible!! Luca and Fabio were everything I had expected. Great sound and stage presentation. My only complaint is why did they wait so long to come to the US? It was pilgrimage for some people. Fans from Canada, Colorado, St.Louis, Orlando and everywhere else made the trip. The prerecorded backing vocals sounded great. Rhapsody was GOD!
Manowar......I hope I never see them again. They blew. That band looked so San Fransisco Gay.(Not that there's anything wrong with that.) Just not at a metal show. Sound was bad and Erics vocals were were so echoed You could'nt even tell when he stopped singing. Joey and Scott both looked older than my DAD.
The Cleveland crowd was awsome even though Manowar was not. I think I'll be going back. Much better than Detroit fans.
Bottom Line: Rhapsody has arrived in America!!!

raiderdeath1 said:
Holy Hell...Joe Stump rocked, they played about 4 songs, one was Rising Force from Yngwie. And Phantom of the Opera with Eric Adams...Oh did I mention they had a female singer. All the originals were quite slow.
Now onto Rhapsody. Incredible!! Luca and Fabio were everything I had expected. Great sound and stage presentation. My only complaint is why did they wait so long to come to the US? It was pilgrimage for some people. Fans from Canada, Colorado, St.Louis, Orlando and everywhere else made the trip. The prerecorded backing vocals sounded great. Rhapsody was GOD!
Manowar......I hope I never see them again. They blew. That band looked so San Fransisco Gay.(Not that there's anything wrong with that.) Just not at a metal show. Sound was bad and Erics vocals were were so echoed You could'nt even tell when he stopped singing. Joey and Scott both looked older than my DAD.
The Cleveland crowd was awsome even though Manowar was not. I think I'll be going back. Much better than Detroit fans.
Bottom Line: Rhapsody has arrived in America!!!

OK, We were late and missed Holy Hell,..(holy f'n rush hour traffic in Columbus..) and Rhapsody-( I am having a hard time forgiving myself now from what I hear about it )
But how can you say that about Manowar?..where were you standing? HOB, during Queensryche, who I have seen many times, HOB wasn't the best place-sound etc so far....and location made a difference-by the bar , up a level, =not good-but down on the floor,...c'mon! The energy was great, the fans were participating-the ONLY complaint I can voice, is that I wanted MORE! As far as how old they are, or looked, They looked great! Manowar without leather ?-pants, vests, skin, gauntles -what were you expecting-sloppy sweaty t-shirts? Consider the context. But I guess as a female I can have a different opinion about men in leather-grrrr! ;) a lot of us like it! and, I hope I have that energy in my blood in a few years no matter how old I get, can't be 30 forever yaknow? so..(even the pit didn't last as long as they did on stage...)..I just had a different experience. :headbang: