The 5000 Worst Albums Ever?

lol, Six Feet Under's Graveyard Classsics 2 at #86, I own that one, But that IS a TERRIBLE CD! It's just got every song from Back In Black by AC/DC On it, and Chris Barnes can't sing them good either. I don't know why the hell they even made that CD. it sucks ASS. Only paid $2 for it WITH shipping included on ebay. I haven't listened to it seince the 1st day i got it in 2 years ago. Blerg.:heh:

lol, Six Feet Under's Graveyard Classsics 2 at #86, I own that one, But that IS a TERRIBLE CD! It's just got every song from Back In Black by AC/DC On it, and Chris Barnes can't sing them good either. I don't know why the hell they even made that CD. it sucks ASS. Only paid $2 for it WITH shipping included on ebay. I haven't listened to it seince the 1st day i got it in 2 years ago. Blerg.:heh:

With all due respect, I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone accuse Chris Barnes of singing. :lol:

I kinda like Six Feet Under, maybe it's because they're one of the few death metal bands I've ever heard where I could decipher the vocalist's grunts.

"I don´t want to miss a thing" is the fucking worst song ever. Just heard it and had to change channel on the radio. Fucking old geezers... fuck Steven Tyler, his mansions, his platina albums and his garage filled with Jaguars.

Baby wants to ride,

She want a rocker ride :lol:

At one point that song was no. 40 on the Billboard Pop top 40, I remember Scooby...Kasey Kasem playing it on his show.

"Hello America, I'm Casey Kasem and this is American Top 40. Coming in at #40 this week is by the popular Rock And Roll Band, KISS. This is their ode to NASA's space program, Rocket Ride!":lol:

"And now, our long-distance dedication...":lol:

My favorite Casey Kasem moment:

"GODAMNIT, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? NEVER LEAD INTO A SAD DEDICATION WITH A ROCK SONG! EVERYBODY HEARS THIS GODAMN ROCKER AND I HAVE TO COME BACK WITH A STORY ABOUT SOMEONE'S GODAMN DOG DYING!":lol: