THE ETERNAL update.

Here's the latest on what's going on with one of Australia's leading Melodic Dark Metal acts.
If your unfamiliar with THE ETERNAL and love stuff like AMORPHIS, KATATONIA, SENTENCED, ANATHEMA etc do yourself a favour and discover them!!!:worship:

DVD TRAILER ONLINE & ALBUM UPDATE

The trailer for the upcoming 'Kartika World Tour' DVD is now online at youtube. The DVD will be available from our webstore from early to mid February.

check out the trailer here:

We have also uploaded our last two promo videos in 'widescreen' format at youtube, so please check them out.

Means For An Ending:
Lost Our Way:

'UNDER A NEW SUN' NEWS

So it's almost time for us to get back to work on the record and finish the vocals! Mark will head up to Sydney on the 25th of January to do some vocal pre-production with Jeff Martin, then they will both head back to 301 in Byron Bay on the 1st of February to begin tracking Mark's vocals.

Follow all at the studio blog: http://www.the-eternal-studio.blogspot.com

Cheers

Mark, Dave & Marty - The Eternal

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mind these guys. They're not my sorta thing, but dont mind watching them at gigs and their unique sounds always make me wanna buy an album, but the brain says "no, you need to save money." Maybe next time. Anyways, good to see them still going strong.

Yeah i think the guys have played almost 6 or 7 shows now for Metal Evilution and are to me a personal favorite.
They never really fit on a bill no matter who you put them with but that just really emphasises how unique they are.
Also i firmly believe that singer/guitarist Mark Kelson is one of the best songwiters in Heavy music.:kickass: