so it pronounced g-ay, or gay

and for those going abroad;
when Germany says don't eat Spanish cucumbers
they don't mean"eat",
they mean swallow
unless recited in British english where eat does mean swallow;
and can also be said as Brain Salad Surgery
but thats elp

where do you think Karen Evil 9 came from?

I hope that clears everything up
:wave:

Hi, this is hans from The Healing Road. No fake.

Well, it may sound ghruay because I actually AM gay and I wrote the music. ;)

Now on with the REAL men's postings, and take care.
hans

edit: still wondering how this soft Oldfield-like hobby stuff made it to ULTIMATE METAL ... and as far as I know, Musea Records sells my stuff as audio CDs, not CD-R copies.

Hans:

Welcome to the forum and no insult intended. Gay, straight, bi-curious are all welcome here....even the mentally challenged [just check out the posts by a guy named Bob Ricci :D]. My apologies if my comment was out of line.

Personally I found your music to be a bit too soft for my taste. I like more dynamics in my music and find that contrasting soft passages with heavier peaks more interesting. The Healing Road was a bit too introspective for me. Dare I say - it had a feminine quality? Regardless I did hear the influence of Mike Oldfield, an artist I have followed since the mid-70s and had the pleasure of seeing perform live on three occasions.

We discuss all types of music on this forum but predominantly progressive rock and metal. You are most welcome to contribute if the spirit moves you.

Regards,
Ken Golden

Hans:

Welcome to the forum and no insult intended. Gay, straight, bi-curious are all welcome here....even the mentally challenged [just check out the posts by a guy named Bob Ricci :D]. My apologies if my comment was out of line.

Personally I found your music to be a bit too soft for my taste. I like more dynamics in my music and find that contrasting soft passages with heavier peaks more interesting. The Healing Road was a bit too introspective for me. Dare I say - it had a feminine quality? Regardless I did hear the influence of Mike Oldfield, an artist I have followed since the mid-70s and had the pleasure of seeing perform live on three occasions.

We discuss all types of music on this forum but predominantly progressive rock and metal. You are most welcome to contribute if the spirit moves you.

Regards,
Ken Golden

Personally I found your music to be a bit too soft for my taste. I like more dynamics in my music and find that contrasting soft passages with heavier peaks more interesting. The Healing Road was a bit too introspective for me. Dare I say - it had a feminine quality?

Oh well... it just depends on what you want to express. Maybe it's feminine or gay to like rural, quiet landscapes and to play ukulele, flute, bongos and things like that on an album.

When making music about a volcanic island with lava just under your feet it may sound more "male" ...

https://files.me.com/hphess/r0bi5q.mp3

Also just hobby fun stuff, from the second album, not to prove anything but just to show that making music to me is far beyond things like sounding gay or straight or male or female.

Take care,
hans

Hans:

That was more to my taste. Nice stuff. I guess what I was doing a poor job of conveying is that the material I initially heard sounded more Sally Oldfield rather than mine. That's where the feminine remark came from.

Ken