The KING Returns!!!!!!!

I had a bit of issue with it considering the small amount of time they played. Had they done a full set, I would have had no problem.

I agree. They should have played longer. No doubt about that.

Manowar has never been a "band for the masses" who will tour every year for the same $20 ticket price. Their live shows / tours have always been unique in some fashion, even long before bands these days were doing things they have done before (IE - multi night stands, complete albums, chronological sets)..

Of course some other bands were doing that too.

Though Manowar never did the year after year 50 city tours.

I agree. They should have played longer. No doubt about that.

Manowar has never been a "band for the masses" who will tour every year for the same $20 ticket price. Their live shows / tours have always been unique in some fashion, even long before bands these days were doing things they have done before (IE - multi night stands, complete albums, chronological sets)..

Of course some other bands were doing that too.

Though Manowar never did the year after year 50 city tours.

What pisses me off about them though is I see the setlists they have for shows overseas, yet they won't do that here. I just think that's shitty.

What pisses me off about them though is I see the setlists they have for shows overseas, yet they won't do that here. I just think that's shitty.

Agreed, but what are you going to do????

It's supply and demand......

Will be interesting to see if the complaints about the short set VS Price tag affect the upcoming US dates ticket sales........

I bet less people who saw them in Feb will race back now once they realize it is going to be pretty much the same show they saw before. But also there were hundreds turned away at the door for the CHicago show so I am sure they will all come to see this one now. If I had the extra income I would be interested in going again. Just can't justify 75 bucks for a show I saw 4 months ago.

Agreed, but what are you going to do????

It's supply and demand......

Will be interesting to see if the complaints about the short set VS Price tag affect the upcoming US dates ticket sales........

I have a feeling that Chicago date is not going to do well, especially since I know of another show that same night. :loco:

For as much as Simon is on FB, I am surprised he didnt know that already!!!

Yeah, Manowar will definitely be a last minute decision.
Esp being at Concord, I am not too worried about it selling out.

JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES are now the opener on this tour.

I remember hearing a couple clips when they first came out.

Not too bad - standard female fronted occult metal (IE - Mount Salem, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator: