The longest hair in metal thread

Well this will probably result in a flame war like the last DragonForce post did, but I believe I've seen photos of Herman Li (guitarist) a few years ago and he was basically tripping over his hair.

Matt Barlow had some long hair back in the day, so did Herman Li. The dude from Shadows Fall's dreads might be even longer than this guy's hair if he straightened it out. Still, that's some LONG hair.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/5898413-post486.html

Check this out- -I was reading the reviews of the Blind Guardian show in Australia with Eyefear opening and saw the hair of the lead singer Danny Cecati.. He grew his hair for 18 straight years-- This is my vote for the longest hair in metal--

Hmmm... Yes that guy certainly could have the longest hair in metal. For a nice 2nd, I'm going with Baron Misuraca from Vasaria

34078098mjt7.jpg
34078812mfp0.jpg

I'd nominate Novembers Doom for the largest *collective* amount of hair, although they lost some length when they changed bass players. But the vocalist Paul Kuhr has hair to his waist (ahd he's a big guy!)

NDcambridge04010.jpg

and guitarist Larry looks like Cousin It when he plays :)

NDtoronto04012.jpg

Ken

It looks like that guy from Eyefear is the winner. He could step on his own hair.

I'd be more inclined to call 'im Loofear.....as in, I'd be afraid of having my hair getting sucked down into the loo, and me with it! :lol:

My fictional namesake is supposed to have hair almost that long.... Dangit, mine keeps getting matted and I have to cut it here and there. :erk:

Idk about you guys but what does hair length have to do with metal? imo absolutely NOTHING! I use to have long hair myself but never past my waist. I think it's nasty personally to have hair down to your knee's or so. If it's too long where i can't headbang then i don't see the point.

Others worth mentioning are the Singers of Shawdows Fall and P.O.D. (P.O.D not metal but hey..). They have long, long, dreads.

lead singer Danny Cecati..

Wasn't him in Pegazus?

Very long indeed, although I have always thought Ted Nugent had the best mane in rock.

NP: Stos - 'Epitafium Dla Iwony'