The NBA thread

Badbird

Never banned
Oct 14, 2009
Ayn Rand is dead hahahahaha
The title say it all.This is where if you want to talk about Nba basketball post it here.Don't come in and say I don't like basketball.This is for basketball lovers only.Go Celtics!

Many interesting moves through-out the league this off-season...very excited!

Love the moves the C's made...mainly M. Daniels, R. Wallace and S. Williams. I usually don't like to talk about "on paper and on potential"-hype, but I will... this team looks to be even better than the 08' Championship team. Especially defensively...wich is scary, because thier D won it for em' in 08'. If Doc uses his much improved bench properly, wich will help the big-3 stay healthy and fresh...you'd have to like thier chances.

Many interesting moves through-out the league this off-season...very excited!

Love the moves the C's made...mainly M. Daniels, R. Wallace and S. Williams. I usually don't like to talk about "on paper and on potential"-hype, but I will... this team looks to be even better than the 08' Championship team. Especially defensively...wich is scary, because thier D won it for em' in 08'. If Doc uses his much improved bench properly, wich will help the big-3 stay healthy and fresh...you'd have to like thier chances.

It looking great for the celtics.Another win for them.I am likeing the moves the C's have made latley.

I've always kind of liked the Celts, and I like Utah because of Derron Williams. I really don't want to see LA, Cleveland, or San Antonio win anything ever again.

I do not want James to leave the Cavs though.

Mathiäs;8668534 said:
I've always kind of liked the Celts, and I like Utah because of Derron Williams. I really don't want to see LA, Cleveland, or San Antonio win anything ever again.

I do not want James to leave the Cavs though.

The cavs have not won a championship with Lebon yet but yeah the Lakers or Cleveland should nerver win any rings ever again.I don't mind the Spurs.

^
For some reason...I don't really mind the Nuggets either.
I like Billups as a player...and will never understand the Pistons getting rid of Billups? I know ya can't keep the same corp together forever...but man-the Pistons are damn good, right there...then they trade away the straw that stirs the drink??

I can't explain it either but the Nuggets just won big again. I think the reason Boston fans like the Nuggets is that they are one of the few western teams that has a shot at knocking the Lakers out of the playoffs.