The Official "I GOT MY TICKETS! WOO!" Thread

Pabla said:
:D got 2 tix today... one for moi and one for one of my best friends who will grace me with her presence this year since she was not able to go last year :headbang: wohooooooo
SORRY I called you a devilish fiend....I just read and left out the "R" which makes you a devilish fRiend. xoxoxo p.s. I have grace?!?!?!?!? :tickled:

Yes, I too had problems using Firefox. Tried for almost 40 minutes, and finally when I used IE it worked perfectly. :yell:

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO got mine and made my airline reservations at the same time. SEE YA ALL IN SEPT.

Harvester said:
As of 1230, only 300 tickets remain.

Glenn H.

I had to work today, so I just got on line at 7pm est, and I see this message; 300 left as of 1230pm. And I'm like "WTF" did I miss the boat?

But I fell to my knees and prayed to the DSL gods, and this time they listened. JUST GOT FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hotjump: :hotjump:

at 10:15 this morning i baught 6 for me and my group of friends so ya we are their, and they are in hand, i love emailed tickest... my its nice not having to worry about then go black. so yes we are their. :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

YeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ticketmaster worked well for me, I had mine at 1002 and the transaction was completed. I cant wait and excited that Dreamscape is doing the pre party, Wasnt planning on going but probably will change my mind.

jaimek said:
*raises hand* Dragondawn and I are now ticketed. (I figured there might be a high load, so I got in right at 10am.)

Good thing girl since it's the only time of the year I get to see you!