The Official PP USA III Program

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
The Offficial ProgPower USA program will be a 48 page long book with extensive interviews with all of the bands. Also, each band section will include an "autograph" box so that you can get whoever to sign it. Imagine, some lucky bastard may collect every single signature in one book and not have to bother with carrying around a ton of cd sleeves.

Glenn

P.S. Yes, it is free. :headbang:

That's awesome Glenn; I truly can't wait. BTW, I'm sure you answered this, but I forgot. Are we allowed to bring in backpacks in order to hold our cd's, camera, shirts, cd booklets (in case we want those signed also!!)? Thanks in advance

Pat

You are allowed to bring in small camera bags only. Everything will be searched thoroughly. The vendors will have bags for you to carry your discs around in.

Glenn H

Glenn - will the program be available before the event (or indeed at the Pre-Party)?

I'm sorry to say, but "no." I am not associated withe pre-party other than loaning the name out. I'm paying for a ticket just like everyone else. Thus, no "material" is going to be handed out.

Plus, the boxes will not actually arrive until Friday morning when some of my other gear gets there.

Glenn H