The pics thread

Am I dumb or something? Because I really don't understand what's funny about Socially Awkward Penguin or Bachelor Frog. I think Successful my pals is funny because it actually relates to a stereotype about black people, but where is the conceptual connection between social awkwardness and penguins, or bachelorism and frogs? I don't get it. Couldn't I replace the penguin and frog with pretty much any other animal and wouldn't it be just as amusing? Seriously, what am I missing here? I have never laughed at any instance of the Bachelor Frog meme or the Socially Awkward Penguin meme, but I find almost all instances of Successful my pals meme funny.

By the way, I find that picture of the cat with a fucking tie and that caption very funny. I like it. Maybe just because I already find cats dressed up in clothes funny. With captions it's even better.

They are funny because people relate to them. It has nothing to do with the animals.

Am I dumb or something? Because I really don't understand what's funny about Socially Awkward Penguin or Bachelor Frog. I think Successful my pals is funny because it actually relates to a stereotype about black people, but where is the conceptual connection between social awkwardness and penguins, or bachelorism and frogs? I don't get it. Couldn't I replace the penguin and frog with pretty much any other animal and wouldn't it be just as amusing? Seriously, what am I missing here? I have never laughed at any instance of the Bachelor Frog meme or the Socially Awkward Penguin meme, but I find almost all instances of Successful my pals meme funny.

By the way, I find that picture of the cat with a fucking tie and that caption very funny. I like it. Maybe just because I already find cats dressed up in clothes funny. With captions it's even better.

You're not alone bro. I don't get those memes too most of the time.

and fuck you for whoever posted that big ass image.

I dunno. I don't really like Socially Awkward Penguin and Bachelor Frog for the fact that they're a penguin and frog, respectively, but moreso for the fact that I (and other people I know) relate to quite a few of them incredibly.

And tbh, I guess my dislike of this new meme stems from the fact that I've always just loathed lolcats. They've never been funny to me.

Agree with Butt. The image in Bachelor Frog is fairly easy to imagine being really lazy and perverted, so I guess that helps.

lol I had frogs, so let me tell ya almost all frogs prefer to be alone and its either dinner or mate when they get together...usually dinner. Dude, just look at the (a) frogs face. It doesn't give a shit.

The Penguin is a social pack animal and tend to make plenty of mistakes while forming nesting colonies during breeding season. These nesting colonies may contain hundreds of thousands of penguins that have no idea what they are doing. Juast look at their mobility on land, it's pretty much measured by an inelegant waddle lol. The Penguin, c'mon, they are known for being awkward clumsy animals lol Penguins are just little clumsy waiters in waistcoats!

Too much info, I know, but I am high as balls right now!

lol I had frogs, so let me tell ya almost all frogs prefer to be alone and its either dinner or mate when they get together...usually dinner. Dude, just look at the (a) frogs face. It doesn't give a shit.

The Penguin is a social pack animal and tend to make plenty of mistakes while forming nesting colonies during breeding season. These nesting colonies may contain hundreds of thousands of penguins that have no idea what they are doing. Juast look at their mobility on land, it's pretty much measured by an inelegant waddle lol. The Penguin, c'mon, they are known for being awkward clumsy animals lol Penguins are just little clumsy waiters in waistcoats!

Too much info, I know, but I am high as balls right now!

me too this was sweet

TlFsT.png

yo here's some new cover art br0s, holla @ me