The Poll for the new Moderator!

Who will be the new mods of CoB Off-Topic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:

Thats really great... but I'd like to apologize. Joe told me that you are a real live person lol. You seem pretty cool, so I'm sorry I thought you were fake...

and I'm sorry to you too leandro... for some reason I thought she was you.
I was confused, as I usually am.
:eek:

Yeahhh im sorry too heh.. didnt mean to go overboard and umm.. get so bitchy?! :) apologies accepted. :kickass:

your idea? LOL!

Yeh man, I said to you on MSN... "the winners of each poll should get a picture or banner or something like that to put in their sig", and you said "cool, wanna help me design them"... but I said "No, I wouldn't know how"...

SO they were my in fact MY idea :p but you made them though... so we both rawk :p :lol: But it doesn't matter, take all the credit I really don't mind :)

Yeh man, I said to you on MSN... "the winners of each poll should get a picture or banner or something like that to put in their sig", and you said "cool, wanna help me design them"... but I said "No, I wouldn't know how"...

SO they were my in fact MY idea :p but you made them though... so we both rawk :p :lol: But it doesn't matter, take all the credit I really don't mind :)
dude i was already discussing it with codi...

yea we were discussing it like 4 mins after the poll was posted... i guess he was just being sarcastic with you or something hahaha

OK, :rolleyes: whatever.... :lol: I don't care... you made it up, you guys are so godamn amazing and everyone else is shit compared to your 1337ness, you're both so amazing... :rolleyes:

That routine is kinda stale now... there's only one master of the universe you know...
and his name is He-Man :headbang:
heman.jpg