The Rarest Anthrax Item Ever.i Got For X-mas.

nottman01

New Metal Member
Nov 26, 2004
:hotjump: WELL i just this past week got the rarest item of anthrax ever you can not find this in stores or anywhere. drum roll please.............. :hotjump: it is charlie bass drum heads from the among the living tour they can be seen in the nice fucking live video...they rule my wife had him sign them to me...they are the greatest gift ive ever recieved...what is your prized anthrax item....rock on dudes :D

Those drumheads sound awesome dude. congrats. thats a great present.

My rarest Anthrax items are probably my personalized signed drum head and sticks from Charlie. I got one of the 14inch heads from the GOTE recordings, and Charlie gave me the sticks he used at a WCFYA concert a while back. And I have a 2ftx2ft foamboard pic of the WCFYA Ross Art personalized and signed by the whole band. I have all that stuff plus picks and photos, a couple of set lists from shows all framed together, and the drum heads and sticks in shadow boxes. All of it together hanging on my wall is my pride and joy. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd have all this cool stuff from my favorite band. If I knew how to post pics on this thread I'd show ya.

outta all my stuff i really like my keep it in the family lp,it has belly of the beast on it also,great artwork on the front too.

i also have a chrlie mixmaster b doing a remix on an lp too,clock style cover,i cant remeber the name of the remix.

mrthrax said:
outta all my stuff i really like my keep it in the family lp,it has belly of the beast on it also,great artwork on the front too.

i also have a chrlie mixmaster b doing a remix on an lp too,clock style cover,i cant remeber the name of the remix.
its called who put this together.

I also have a promo intervtew album called 'Statements of euphoria' which has a guy asking questions on one side and the band giving answers on the other. A pretty surreal listening experience.