The Reign of Kindo

Angrafan

Feb 26, 2002
South Florida
Visit site
Any fans of the band in here? :)

Their music is hard to label. It's jazzy, there's some prog in there too, pop, rock, whatever...
Great musicians, great songs! The drummer is a monster!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIh5MCC7b3E&feature=relmfu[/ame]

For those of you in the New York area, they are playing a FREE SHOW at the Rockwood Music Hall on the 30th of May!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a fan because of you. :lol:

Did you ever do their shows down there? I wish I could make it to the show, but still going to be on daddy duty!!!

They're one of my favorite bands right now. I've never seen them live but they'll occasionally do these live shows from their basement and broadcast them on stageit.com. Its really fun stuff.

I'm a fan because of you. :lol:

Did you ever do their shows down there? I wish I could make it to the show, but still going to be on daddy duty!!!

I did, it was a blast! They are real good guys. I will do it again later in the year. :)

They're one of my favorite bands right now. I've never seen them live but they'll occasionally do these live shows from their basement and broadcast them on stageit.com. Its really fun stuff.

They will have a new album out in the fall.. I know they want to tour, hopefully they will get to the west coast! :)