The Wall of Ypres...

Thats absurd.

I'm actually angry at you right now.

Seriously, there are things in there that I didn't even know existed. That longsleeve? I WANT IT, AND I WANT IT NOW.

Holy crap! You have the white board that mapped out Pursuit?! I was looking at all that crap, and was thoroughly impressed, but that takes the cake, haha.

Though, question for you David, do you guys have any WoY pins left? I have a whole bunch of pins on my guitar strap (as well as a WoY sticker on the back), and I'd love to pick up some for it, as well as a couple for my backpack, if you've got any left.

Though, question for you David, do you guys have any WoY pins left? I have a whole bunch of pins on my guitar strap (as well as a WoY sticker on the back), and I'd love to pick up some for it, as well as a couple for my backpack, if you've got any left.

Dauden - contact Dan, he still has some. Send him a couple bucks and he'll hook you up!

hulse138@hotmail.com

You sir are the ultimate WOY fanboy.
Ahem-- "supporter-boy".

I just relived the last five years of my life watching that! Amazing work on the slideshow, w/ lyric captions. I really dug it!

Cool, I just got a wild hair yesterday afternoon and figured the 'collection' needed some updating/new treatment.

that takes the cake

Yup, right after I got it I popped on Pursuit on tried to follow it through, what with my limited musical knowledge. It's definitely one of my favorite things...

Zeke, do you have a higher res pic of the Pursuit board?

I'll get some and post them in a bit.

man thats amazing.. simply amazing!

Next up? Gates of Winter...:kickass::lol:

Those Coatsworth prints are pretty neat.

Yeah-- I'd like to get some more at some point, but the framing is killing me $$ wise...All his stuff kicks much ass-- have you seen his stuff relating to November's Doom?

Yeah-- I'd like to get some more at some point, but the framing is killing me $$ wise...All his stuff kicks much ass-- have you seen his stuff relating to November's Doom?

Didn't get the November's Doom book yet, I've seen some of his Faroes Islands pictures though. While browsing his site, especially the 'North' section, I ended up thinking on almost every picture: 'That would look good framed'.

Marc:
IMG_0205.jpg

http://www.markcoatsworth.com/arctic/photos/
and then scroll down to pic #32.

Still searching, though doubtful about finding it, is the "Canadian Metal in Japan" compilation:
heavymetalinjapan.jpg

More information on this here:
http://www.cyclonerecords.ca/releases/various-canmetalinjapan.htm

I found a blog or or message board somewhere that detailed what they did-- essentially they took the comps (a couple hundred?) and handed them out in Japan, so I'm not sensing being able to find one too easily...

Also, DG once told me that they often get approached about being on comps and many don't see the light of day, so it's difficult to know what else they may have appeared on. If anyone comes across any that I don't have or have heard of others, let me know.

Thanks!