The Worst Video Games Ever

E.T. and World of Warcraft. Why those two? Because unlike most other horrible games, those actually had an impact. Who cares that Hydlide is absolutely fucking horrible when no one's ever heard of it anyway?

E.T. is generally blamed as the cause for the video game crash of '83, and World of Warcraft is not just a bad game, but a highly contagious disease that kills brain cells.

Pokemon Colosseum was '3D' Pokemon, except with a lot taken out, which is odd for a handheld to home console move. The others in the series have replay value.. that doesn't.

OMG I mentioned pokemon. Well that's the only really disappointing one I can think of anyway.

I like Pokemon, but its annoying how (and this is annoyingly the case with most games with leveling) the leveling takes longer and longer each time. And after a certain level it takes fucking hours.

If I design a game with levels, you would level up at a consistent speed the whole game. Its annoying when I get stuck on a boss in a game and it takes a fucking million years to get strong enough to beat them.

People might get pissed at me saying this but.

GTA San Andreas. I can't play that game for more than a couple minutes without getting bored.

Any racing games I have played besides Mario Kart and Diddy Kong racing. I hate racing games where there is no combat mixed in with the driving.

Any racing games I have played besides Mario Kart and Diddy Kong racing. I hate racing games where there is no combat mixed in with the driving.
Agreed racing games are terrible unless theres some sort of violence

this 20 dollar racing game called "Corvette" that I bought for the original Xbox.......I beat it in no time due to it's crappy arcade-like car physics....

What a waste of 20 bucks. Lol at least it wasn't full-priced.

A game for playstation 1 or 2 called LOADED, that game was totally fun with just going around killing people with only 4 levels, I doubt there is any other levels, You simply can't get past them, there's no way to get a higher life span, probably only lasted a half an hour to play, then you die on a level with rats.

Agreed racing games are terrible unless theres some sort of violence

Normal racing may be fun in real life, but just not in a video game. I played one boring racing game with no combat in it and I was ahead of my friend and aimlessly driving through a level and I was like "fuck this, the only way you even have a chance of passing me is if I hit a wall or something, this game sucks".

I honestly don't see how anyone could find that fun.

Any disney game based off of a show or movie.

Simpsons: Road Rage (The crazi taxi rip off (Though I love Crazy Taxi))

Superman 64 (Worst of all time)

yeah grand theft auto gets quite boring,, you'll laugh and laugh at pulling the motherfuckers out of their cars, and running around killing people, but after that,, it's kinda plain.

Here comes another rant about what I hate in video games.

I hate it when games just jump in their difficulty level. In both of those mario and luigi games (superstar saga and partners in time) all the bosses and all the levels get harder at a steady rate. But then on the last boss its just like wtfpwnd. I've spent lots of time on those battles and they end with me losing and me being pissed off.

I gotta say I was pretty damn dissappointed with Battlefield 2, I'm not sure what it is, but it just sucks and it should be so much more.

You should try playing the Burnout series starting with the third.

Awesome games.

Worst games?
Halo- I don't get the hype.
GTA:Vice City