"There and Back Again", a human's tale by Rafael

nice report and pics, rafael! pity the graspop gig got spoiled for you though! it was alot calmer at the side of the stage...

dunno what <3 means, but i certainly don't think maren looks like wanting to kill :D

cheers raf, nice story, was really sad we couldnt talk more, I wish I had some more time, but I was so damned stressed with writing that report and also wanted to see so many bands :ill: but it was a great time anyway, really enjoyed the festival! :)

DragonLady1 said:
cheers raf, nice story, was really sad we couldnt talk more, I wish I had some more time, but I was so damned stressed with writing that report and also wanted to see so many bands :ill: but it was a great time anyway, really enjoyed the festival! :)

Ah, it's okay Caroline. (by the way) Thanks for the pics from the festival on your site. :)

Bastet said:
nice report and pics, rafael! pity the graspop gig got spoiled for you though! it was alot calmer at the side of the stage...

Thanks Irene! :)
Graspop isn't really something that bothers me anymore, since I got to see them in Breda. Even though it was a lot calmer on the side I reckon those guys actually pissed off many more people, than just me.

Morpheus said:
Cheers fo rthe report Raf and the effort you pulled in on it! I'm glad you liked it and that you all had a great time!!!

Thanks for reading through mate. The report was actually written in mind of you who weren't there and wanted to know what happened. You should come next time, like ;)

somnium_in_tenebris said:
That's great what you did there,my dearest:yow: .How do you still had the courage after all the exhaustion to put this all upo_O
and please dont apologise for your english and your description skills...you did a lovely work:worship:
to be honest you saved me some time,writting stuff down,i always want to keep track of things but im very lazy.well:yuk:

i'll try to fix as many pics as possible today.so beware ^_^

Writing the report helps me to remember the whole weekend you know. So even though it's actually for those who wasn't there to get an insight of how it was (for my part), its for me aswell to remember what happened and how great it was.

I can't wait for the pixies! :hotjump:

rafael said:
Writing the report helps me to remember the whole weekend you know. So even though it's actually for those who wasn't there to get an insight of how it was (for my part), its for me aswell to remember what happened and how great it was.

I can't wait for the pixies! :hotjump:

WAW!!! THX Raf!!! Reading that gave me the cold shivers!! But in a good way!
:)

<3 is of course a heart lying on the side, just like all the oter smilies

herz.gif

rafael said:
Despite the great setup and all it was really shite for me. I say this because there were two guys who wanted to make a moshpit. Don't get me wrong, moshpits might be fun and all, but two guys only and on an Anathema gig. They ruined the whole experience for me, and I felt dissapointed.

Anathema Graspop Setlist:
  • Shroud of False
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Balance
  • Closer
  • Release
  • One Last Goodbye
  • Empty
  • A Natural Disaster
  • Judgement
  • Panic
  • Flying
  • A Dying Wish
  • Pink Floyd cover - Comfortably Numb

What's wrong with a moshpit at an Anathema gig? There are a couple of songs in this setlist that you can't really do without a moshpit :D And there were only two of them anyway, you could've left them.

rafael said:
Thanks for reading through mate. The report was actually written in mind of you who weren't there and wanted to know what happened. You should come next time, like ;)
oh cheers mate, that's very nice of you!!! I owe you a beer! :oops: :Spin:

Summerbreeze, i dunno, i just checked the bandlist and honestly there's not one band i really would like to see, sorry. Aren't there any more interesting fetsivals around? The time would be quite good i reckon for there we have our vacations.

@ Sophia: hehehe, it's not only the greek way. I'm afraid i have to do the same to have a slight chance to pass my spanish exam :erk:

Dhatura said:
What's wrong with a moshpit at an Anathema gig? There are a couple of songs in this setlist that you can't really do without a moshpit :D And there were only two of them anyway, you could've left them.

Actually nothing, but when two people are the only ones who want to have a moshpit most people around only get pissed off, it's just stupid (IMHO). The crowd was pretty tight and I wouldn't really want to move, because I had a good spot (next to Pieter
wub.gif
).

I guess you could say that I can blame myself for that bad experience...

rafael said:
Actually nothing, but when two people are the only ones who want to have a moshpit most people around only get pissed off, it's just stupid (IMHO). The crowd was pretty tight and I wouldn't really want to move, because I had a good spot (next to Pieter
wub.gif
).

I guess you could say that I can blame myself for that bad experience...

Aye, I just enjoyed the moshpit, though it was a smaller gig and an indoor one. Well, besides the slippery floor, haha.

So you and Marinertje, aha... o_O I can understand that, you make a cute couple.

somnium_in_tenebris said:
@Thorsten just do it mate,it's not a crime :lol: over here,we manage to get "good" seats like around 8 people together and we talk our subjects over and decide about the verdict :lol: tho the teachers have noticed that everybody cheats *proper greek* so they number the papers and if they see the same mistakes they fail everybody :lol: so we either pass it all 8 or fail it altogether.Good luck!!
haha, yeah, i think i have to do it if i wanna have a slight chance to pass it. Last time it didn't work alright, i have to prepare better hehe ;) It won't be too bad if i get caught cause i would fail for sure if i won't cheat.

Anyways, the next test is always the best o_O :erk: :yell:

Cheers Caro! Luck is the right word, naught to do with abillity in my case.
Everyone who needn't has to take tests anymore, should consider himself a happy person, they suck, and more often they even make no sense.

of course it makes sense if you want to learn a language, it's obvious one has to learn vocabulary and grammar and that. But i have to learn spanish, in 1 year, and afterwards, if i pass both courses (i already passed one) i learned the basic stuff, BUT i won't be able to speak spanish at all, and i will forget everything cause after it there is no follow- up course. that's bollox in my eyes and it lowers my will to learn for it. i'm lazy i know....