Therion - PPUSA Setlist Wish List

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
I realize I stated over in the Therion - Sitra Ahra thread that I didn't care what the band played so long as they played the 2+ hours they are promising. heh heh... Well a fanboi can change his mind, right? :dopey:

Here in this thread please list the top 3 songs you hope to hear during this massive headlining event. Pretend that Therion is actually reading this thread when posting, so give it some honest thought.

My picks...

1. Enter Vril-ya
  2. TOF - The Trinity
  3. Clavicula Nox (The Crowning of Atlantis version with male lead vocals)

...next? :devil:

Hoyt, if they stick to the setlist that was used when I saw them late last year, you will get your "Enter Vril-ya"! :kickass:

But, of course, there's no way to know exactly what they'll do between now and ProgPower in terms of setlist tweaking. So let's see..... My three requests would be:

'The Siren of the Woods'
'Schwarzalbenheim'
'Raven of Dispersion'

Odd choices perhaps but I thought I'd venture out of the standard fare of 'To Mega Therion', 'Blood of Kingu', 'Rise of Sodom and Gomorrah', etc, because we can be reasonably assured that these (and other) popular live songs will make it into the setlist already.

Truth be told, they could pick any 20 or so songs to play live and I will be happy with each of them. I love practically their entire discography!

All of "Secret Of The Runes"? :D

Yeah, I know, not likely...

A real list:

Voyage Of Gurdjieff (The Fourth Way) : I was excited when I saw this on a setlist.
An Arrow From The Sun
Via Nocturna

"Son of the Sun"
"Hellequin"
"The Wild Hunt"
"The Perennial Sophia"
"The Rise of Sodom and Gomorrah"

Lemuria/Sirius B albums in their entirety, The Wild Hunt, Son of the Staves of Time, Deggial, Gothic Kabbalah, Hellequin, Kali Yuga III, To Mega Therion, and/or anything else the band sees fit. I'd really love though, at least to get Lemuria/Sirius B in their entirety. Damn, that would fucking rule!