things you hate with a passion

Nearly all the girls I spend time around are at least fairly interesting. God must have blessed this area.

Pretty much the complete opposite. Maybe I'm just good at finding decent people to spend time with. :p

I hate when a women gives you her number when you didn't ask for it, and then you feel like an asshole for not calling because you don't have the nerve. I was "supposed" to call two girls this week but never did. I wonder if they're pissed.

I hate when a women gives you her number when you didn't ask for it, and then you feel like an asshole for not calling because you don't have the nerve. I was "supposed" to call two girls this week but never did. I wonder if they're pissed.

Don't feel bad. The reality is that both of those girls probably gave out their number to plenty of guys that night and you just happened to be one of them. It's likely that they wouldn't have even the slightest idea of who you are had you called...

I hate not being able to work and being disabled even though working sucks. I like to have some income and it really blows barely having any money at all. I'm trying to sell cds.