Thinning out the herd

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
We have a lot of great titles that just aren't moving. Too old? Too obscure? I can't say. I do know that they are all quality and we need to find them a new home as they are simply taking up too much space. We brought a lot of these titles to Nearfest and sold quite a bit of them but we've continued to dig and turned up even more.

Over the next few days I will be adding titles to the website offering them at deep discounts - in all cases below our cost. Check the new arrivals section - lots of titles already up.

http://www.lasercd.com/Departments/Newest-300-Arrivals.aspx

Its like I said the other night;
I appreciate, and thank you for this sale,
because there are a lot of cds that I couldn't afford, otherwise.
I, too, have a lot of cds on hand that are on sale;
some good;
some I frisbee over the fence where the bell towers are at fort detrick;
serves them right for getting the tank stuck in the main gate

ooooooooo, ts,ts:kickass:

Interesting ,A Lot of these Cds I sold to ( Vintage Viynle) in Edison NJ...:kickass:

Man there is some really great stuff in this sale, and hence at vintage vinyl :D. I mostly go for the fusion, progressive rock and the psych, not so much the metal, although I do make exceptions. Thank god I already have a bunch of these titles.

Looks like you took a break today. Although the new adds on the home page are not showing up in the "Newest 500 Arrivals" link, so maybe there was a problem. Whatever, I can use the break :D