this is going to be a great year for metal...

sexmachine

New Metal Member
Jan 31, 2004
...im looking forward to the new megadeth album. woohooo :hotjump:
have you heard the new megadeth clip? its in www.megadeth.com
thats a fucking serious riffage! that clip alone destroys the whole st. anger album! :loco:

dave mustaine is the metal god :worship:

NegrocK_SyX said:
I heard that Chris Poland and Vinnie Colaiuta are playing in next megadeth, is that true?
vinnie in megadeth???? that's like buddy rich in slayer.... :dopey:

anyone looking forward to fear factory's new album?? (archetype - comes out in a few months) :headbang:

fortunately yes, vinnie is in megadeth...well not really...he was just hired to finish up the record. i heard mustaine asked nick menza before but he refused the offer. i think dave mentioned it like it had to do something about nick's management and stuff.

Another great sounding release for 2004 is Orphaned Lands Mabool. I downloaded 3 songs off it and it's AMAZING sounding. Production is top notch, and it mixes death/prog metal with heavy middle eastern influence to make something that sounds really unique.

Connauch said:
Another great sounding release for 2004 is Orphaned Lands Mabool. I downloaded 3 songs off it and it's AMAZING sounding. Production is top notch, and it mixes death/prog metal with heavy middle eastern influence to make something that sounds really unique.
yeh, i dloaded the entire album, its really good

hmm that sounds rather interesting.. gotta check it out.

New DragonForce out in April - Sonic Firestorm. Their first album Valley of The Damned is exactly how power metal should be.

This year is gonna be great!

Ayreon - the human equation
Evergrey - the inner circle
Pain of salvation - 12:5
Pain of salvation - BE
Joe Satriani - new studio album
G3 - Live in Denver DVD and live double album

and all this before the summer!

Where do I get al the money :)