This is how "The Roots" ( Jimmy Fallon band ) should sound every night...

You know, the epic pantheon-esque amount of fail in your post deserves to be called out more thoroughly.

1) The Roots are not "Jimmy Falon's band" they are LEGENDARY band which has been around for over 20 years. They aren't just Jimmy's side project or whatever. Your thread title would be like if Dream Theater was hired to do the Daily Show and someone called them Dream Theater (Daily Show band).

2) The idea that everything is better because there's pointless guitar masturbation in the background is ridiculous. Open your mind and appreciate other styles of music! JEEEZ!!! The dudes in the Roots can probably outplay every band you listen to, including Yngwie.

:p

Really? lol

I know The Roots are much more that Jimmy's side band dude. My post was completely in jest. I have been a YJM fan since Steeler and I simply found it interesting that he was on the show. As far as open minded goes, I find it comical that you can pretend to know the openness of my mind based on an internet post. Perhaps some day I can redeem myself from this epic pantheon-esque amount of fail and reach a level of open mindedness that is satisfactory to the great AeonicSlumber. JEEEZ!

Really? lol

I know The Roots are much more that Jimmy's side band dude. My post was completely in jest. I have been a YJM fan since Steeler and I simply found it interesting that he was on the show. As far as open minded goes, I find it comical that you can pretend to know the openness of my mind based on an internet post. Perhaps some day I can redeem myself from this epic pantheon-esque amount of fail and reach a level of open mindedness that is satisfactory to the great AeonicSlumber. JEEEZ!

I mean I just felt you needed a firm e-slap on the butt. That's all. :D :lol:

Come on guys.

It should be known that Blackguard is really the band behind every daily TV show.

You may want to triple check your facts and make sure you have covered all possible scenarios of potential fail before someone feels the need to come along and tell you how simple minded you are and how they know all and how little you know. lol