Three Requests For Circle II Circle

Walter_Langkowski

Neuroses Facilitator
I know Zach Stevens will be playing some 'Tage material at the Pre-Party, and that'll be awesome...but how about we throw in our $0.02 for three requests that we'd love to hear?

For me:

1) He Carves His Stone

2) Symmetry

3) Miles Away

Tage did the first half of "He Carves..." on the Live In Japan vid, and I'll take what I can get, but I'd love to hear this song in it's entirety, with the out of control vox by Zach and that unbelievable C. Oliva solo.

Symmetry was one of only a couple they never performed live off of "Handful" and I think that this is an amazing, dark, brooding song with haunting vox by Zach and again, an awesome yet controlled solo by Alex Skolnick.

Miles Away I saw performed in 2001 with Damond Jinya on vox, and again, I'll take what I can get (something is better than nothing), but I'd love to hear this song sung by Zach live. This is actually probably one of my fave Savatage songs, as atypical that might be.

Your thoughts?

"He Carves His Stone" is one of the most badass, if not the most badass, songs that Savatage ever recorded. I'd be going apeshit if I heard that one live. "Shotgun Symphony" would be really cool, too.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

YtseJammer said:
Miles Away is great, but I *think* he played it last time he was at PP..

I'd like to hear Handful of Rain myself.

I'll second the vote for "Handful of Rain," it's one of my favorites that I never heard him sing live. Before the accident that kept him from playing PPV, WoMD practiced and intended to play that one.

"Edge of Thorns" is my favorite, but it's a given that he'll sing that one.

"Chance" would also be cool.

Add another vote for "Chance". I saw Savatage when they toured in support of "Handful of Rain", and they only did the first half of the song.

Considering the abundance of talent that will be on hand for the pre-party, perhaps Circle II Circle could draft an extra vocalist or two to give "Chance" a proper ending!

--Or they could do like Savatage did, and enlist the aid of one of their techs. "Chance" sounded fine that night...in Atlanta, at the Outer Edge, may it rest in peace.

I'd love to hear "Chance," too.