Threshold - March Of Progress

Its the jewel box. Copies will be here Monday A.M. I believe it has the bonus track but will confirm when I have it in my hands.

Did you see the rating that DPRP gave it?! ~ Ouch! ~ 3/10 & now , I see, they deleted the review!

Did you see the rating that DPRP gave it?! ~ Ouch! ~ 3/10 & now , I see, they deleted the review!

Obviously whoever wrote that review was insane. :erk:

I have to admit I listened to it ahead of the US release because I'm impatient and I love it. Its totally worth the five year wait since Dead Reckoning. With Damian on vocals and some more slower, epic songs it feels more like an album from the Extinct Instinct/Clone/Hypothetical period.

Frankly, and I hate to admit this, I think this is a much more successful follow-up than Clockwork Angels.

Obviously whoever wrote that review was insane. :erk:

I have to admit I listened to it ahead of the US release because I'm impatient and I love it. Its totally worth the five year wait since Dead Reckoning. With Damian on vocals and some more slower, epic songs it feels more like an album from the Extinct Instinct/Clone/Hypothetical period.

Frankly, and I hate to admit this, I think this is a much more successful follow-up than Clockwork Angels.

Personnally I think its their best release.....:headbang:

Its the jewel box. Copies will be here Monday A.M. I believe it has the bonus track but will confirm when I have it in my hands.

Ken,
Does it have the bonus track?
(getting ready to place an order & want to add it)
Thanks

A quick check on the band's website confirms that the Digipak and US editions have the bonus track "Divinity".

I did read the review before it got axed.

I really don't think the reviewer gave it enough listens before making a proper judgement. I think it's their best material but I do think they are getting very conservative in their sound...Same as Redemption and Dream Theater..using a formula that works for them, without trying to leave their comfort zone.

This is definitely going at the top of my list for 2012. Absolutely brilliant and beautiful music, they've only reaffirmed why Threshold is my favorite band. There's other thing coming out before the end of the year that I'm anticipating but I don't know if any of them will reach the heights of this.