THRESHOLD: 'Unforgiven' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"Unforgiven", the new video from British progressive metallers THRESHOLD, can be seen below. The song is taken from the band's latest album, "For The Journey", which came out on September 22 via Nuclear Blast. The follow-up to 2012's "March Of Progress" was produced at Thin Ice Studios in England by THRESHOLD members Karl Groom (guitars) and Richard West (keyboards) and was mastered by Mika Jussila at Finnvox in Finland."For The Journey" marks THRESHOLD's second release with vocalist Damian Wilson since his return to the band in 2007. Damian told Prog magazine about the band's relationship and how easy it was recording the new album: "I think it's just the fact that we've become really good friends and it's the companionship in the band," he said. "We seem to care a lot about each other and we've become really close. So we thoroughly enjoy making music together." "For The Journey" track listing: 01. Watchtower On The Moon02. Unforgiven03. The Box04. Turned To Dust05. Lost In Your Memory06. Autumn Red07. The Mystery Show08. Siren Sky Bonus tracks: 09. I Wish I Could (digipak, vinyl and digital versions)10. Lost In Your Memory (acoustic version) (vinyl and digital versions)Commented West: "'For The Journey' is one of our strongest albums and one of the most enjoyable to make. I've probably heard it a thousand times during the recording process, but now that's it's over, I still can't stop listening to it!"The cover artwork was created by Polish artist Leszek Bujnowski, whom THRESHOLD found on the Internet. "He's designed some beautiful pieces and we thought this was a perfect THRESHOLD cover," stated West.
thresholdforthejourneycd.jpg

More...