Ticket count update

manowarfan1

Jan 16, 2004
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi all - in talking with Tom Englund last night I got the impression that there are signifigantly less than the "less than 70" tix remaining. Maybe he got the inside scoop from our fair promoter, maybe he's wrong, maybe they dont want the new lower # of remaining tix out for whatever reason - so I wont post what he said last night - unless Glenn wants to let people know if the # has moved signifigantly - I'd think they'd update the front page.

Just wanted to post this in case there are some regulars here who are still sitting on the fence - feeling safe that there may still be tix remaining until next payday or something. I'd hate to see someone not get their tix coz they waited too long (although ti will happen to someone without a doubt, always does lol)

jeff

Harvester said:
There are a few left. That's all I will say in an effort to get those fence sitters to go ahead and purchase them.

Glenn H.

Come on folks! If you haven't done it yet, get off you @$$ and buy your ticket ... And if you already bought your ticket ... well, then get off your @$$ and convince someone else to buy their ticket!
You all know ProgPower is going to rock like hell, so just buy the damn ticket already! :headbang: