Ticket Prices

Mustang

The Edge
Sep 15, 2006
Tremont, IL
www.eternity-x.com
Hey all,

Can any one tell me how much tickets for ProgPower is?
I have attempted to find it on the website and cannot.
I'm going to try and save for one in case by chance they don't choose to book Eternity X.(Because I handle there stuff so would be with them). My incomes limited so I'm saving. But need an idea of what amount I must save for.

So if someone could please let me know that would be great.

Thanks!

I think that Glenn said maybe five dollars more than last year and last year a ticket costed $104. So about a hundred and ten.

i am fabio said:
I think that Glenn said maybe five dollars more than last year and last year a ticket costed $104. So about a hundred and ten.
Plus Ticketbastard's service charges

Since the showcase is also on Centerstage, I think those tickets will go up naturally due to the increase in service charge (from having to use Ticktmaster).

Cheiron said:
Since the showcase is also on Centerstage, I think those tickets will go up naturally due to the increase in service charge (from having to use Ticktmaster).
CRAP that is right!!:ill:

With tax and the new increase I would just say about $150.00. I am highballing it but better to save a little more than not have enough.

I am sure that Shane will still use Ticket alternative, or at least i hope so.
As to the Festival itself Last year was $104 plus ticketmaster charges and fees. Glenn has said there will be a $3 increase this year so i will say $110 plus fees and charges by TM.

As long as I'm not going to Japan in Sept, I'll be heading down. The closing on my house ended up being the Friday of PP this year so I wouldn't have been able to go even if I could afford it. There was pretty much no other option on when to close, too.

Pyramaze51 said:
I am sure that Shane will still use Ticket alternative, or at least i hope so.
As to the Festival itself Last year was $104 plus ticketmaster charges and fees. Glenn has said there will be a $3 increase this year so i will say $110 plus fees and charges by TM.

Center Stage has an exclusive contract w/ Ticket Bastard. If the showcase is on the main stage Ticket Alternative is not an option.

Mustang said:
Thanks for the info guys. That's going to be a big challenge but I'm going to do my best. Because it's going to be well worth it.

Take care!

I'm not sure, but do you LIVE in Atlanta? because if you dont, and saving for a ticket will be that much of a hassle, don't forget you'll need food, lodging, and transportation, and these will be close to 5 times the amount of money you spend on a ticket.

Magius said:
Center Stage has an exclusive contract w/ Ticket Bastard. If the showcase is on the main stage Ticket Alternative is not an option.

Does anyone know the details of the legal wranglings after the show got moved to Center Stage? The old tickets were still valid, I wonder why ticketbastard didnt' call their lawyers.

Braxil said:
Does anyone know the details of the legal wranglings after the show got moved to Center Stage? The old tickets were still valid, I wonder why ticketbastard didnt' call their lawyers.

I'm guessing it was because the show was moved, therefore existing tickets had to be honored. I'd expect that, alas, TM will extract their pound of flesh from us pre-party attendees in 2007. :cry:

Glenn,

Please forgive me if you answered this in another thread at another time, but have you ever considered using an outside internet ticket provider like Ticket Alternative for the PP tix or do you just prefer the convenience and name recognition of TM? Just curious. In Minnesota, I have been using an outside vendor, Indie Tickets (www.IndieTickets.com). They are amazing. Low service fees, NO charges to the promoter and I get the settlement check delivered to my door the very next day. Surely there must be some sort of service comparable to mine in Georgia...

Just thinkin' out loud...

Nathan

SwordLord said:
Glenn,

Please forgive me if you answered this in another thread at another time, but have you ever considered using an outside internet ticket provider like Ticket Alternative for the PP tix or do you just prefer the convenience and name recognition of TM? Just curious. In Minnesota, I have been using an outside vendor, Indie Tickets (www.IndieTickets.com). They are amazing. Low service fees, NO charges to the promoter and I get the settlement check delivered to my door the very next day. Surely there must be some sort of service comparable to mine in Georgia...

Just thinkin' out loud...

Nathan

From what I understand, Center Stage has an exclusive contract to sell tickets through ticketmaster. :(

nailz said:
I'm not sure, but do you LIVE in Atlanta? because if you dont, and saving for a ticket will be that much of a hassle, don't forget you'll need food, lodging, and transportation, and these will be close to 5 times the amount of money you spend on a ticket.

I think this is good for a commercial:

Price of a ticket to ProgPowerUSA: $115.00
Price of Room,Food, Beer & Merch: $500.00
Price of hanging with cool people, bands and living a 4 day party that never ends until you get on a plane or in a car back home: PRICELESS:headbang: :kickass:

mloanna said:

Price of hanging with cool people, bands and living a 4 day party that never ends until you get on a plane or in a car back home: PRICELESS:headbang: :kickass:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mloanna said:

DITTO, or you could have to be pushed around in a wheelchair at the airport as i was when we left on Sunday.o_O :zombie: o_O