Ticket Update

At the actual festival, no. I did that two years ago and sold about 5 tickets that weekend. I'm still debating about putting them on sale then and letting it go year around vs. the big bang theory in March.

Going to be close. I have some business cards left that I grabbed from last year that I will be passing around at Rockstar Mayhem in Atlanta on the 12th. I hope that helps sell a few tickets.

At the actual festival, no. I did that two years ago and sold about 5 tickets that weekend. I'm still debating about putting them on sale then and letting it go year around vs. the big bang theory in March.

Gorillaboy and I both bought tix at the fest when you did that. Any opportunity to avoid ticketmaster fees, I'll take.

The only problem I see with putting the tickets for next year on sale during the festival is a money issue. Pretty sure that most people spend their money on merch,etc,etc and aren't really thinking about buying tickets for next years fest. Now maybe, you could start tickets sales in January as that would give people some time to get their money for them together by then. Whatever the case may be, you'll make the appropriate choice based on past experience. That's why you're the boss. \m/ \m/

Glenn, I got my two day pass today! I'm cutting it close I know, but I wasn't for sure I was going to be able to pull it off...logistically speaking. ProgPower is at the end of my family's vacation this year, but we've worked it out! I got to have my METAL vacation too ya know! :p

~Brian~

Glenn, I got my two day pass today! I'm cutting it close I know, but I wasn't for sure I was going to be able to pull it off...logistically speaking. ProgPower is at the end of my family's vacation this year, but we've worked it out! I got to have my METAL vacation too ya know! :p

~Brian~

Look forward to finally meeting you Brian.