Timo Tolkki's SAANA trailer online, peace with Frontiers Records

St Enigma

Sep 11, 2005
Timo Tolkki's SAANA trailer is now online, CD release date is March 10. 2008

View the SAANA trailer at www.saana-warrioroflight.com

The record shall exclusively be available in digital and physical purchase at the www.saana-warrioroflight.com and www.timotolkki.com websites.

Tolkki made peace with Frontiers Records

Frontiers Records and Timo Tolkki are very pleased to announce to have finally reached an amicable settlement over the “Saana – Warrior of Light pt. 1” album controversy.

Timo Tolkki states: “I am very pleased that Frontiers and me have been able to come to an agreement in the end about the Saana release. We were able to come up with a mutually satisfactory compromise and we are looking forward soon to give you some news regarding my future”.

Frontiers Records label manager Mario de Riso adds “Timo is a very special person and Artist. We have a lot of respect for his talent. Of course his words went sometimes a little too far in this story, but the good thing is that we feel now much better and I can already say that we look forward to working together on new ventures. Something really exciting came out from all this story and we plan to reveal very soon some great news for all the Rock fans”.

Read the whole announcement at www.timotolkki.com or at Stratovarius messageboard

I think everything was a "business scam" planned by Timo and Frontiers in order to get more attention about the album release. When things like this happens people get really curious. I'm sure there never was any problems at all....just a way to get recognition about the forthcoming release...

OMG! That narrator sounded like William Hung! :lol::lol: Oh, Mr. Tolkki, it's time to take your medication.:lol::lol:

I think Kotipelto was wise to have a solo project going. If he didn't, and this came out, he would not be able to escape the nice radioactive green glow surrounding Tolkki's career when this steaming pile hits. I have seen better productions at a third-grade puppet show.