von
krieg
conqueror
bathory (the first couple albums)
infernal war
beherit
demoncy
archgoat

damn almost forgot archgoat completely !

Yes, indeed, Archgoat rules. Very brutal and evil. Hey, you clearly have good taste in music (7 out of your 9 on my list as well), tell me about Infernal War. Never heard them. I don't suppose you would be willing to burn me a copy of one of their CD's? In return for one off my list of course. See www.cd-tracker.com/~elephant, and let me know if you are interested.

Not a bad collection Gory Elephant, although some titles are absent that I would have thought would be staples given the general nature of the list.

I'm not one to criticise, and I'm not, just thought I'd say that! Cool list anyway.

:)

High On Maiden said:
Not a bad collection Gory Elephant, although some titles are absent that I would have thought would be staples given the general nature of the list.

I'm not one to criticise, and I'm not, just thought I'd say that! Cool list anyway.

:)

Hey, thanks! WHich titles would you feel I am missing? Just curious.

BTW, for the rest of y'all, if you see anything you like on that list, and want to do some CDR or tape trading, let me know.

Setherial
Satyricon
Limbonic Art
Trelldom
Marduk
Helheim
Valhalla (The one who made Winterbastard, I know there are a couple bands with this name)
Darkthrone
Kampfar