Phrozenspite

Inhuman nihilist
Jun 27, 2003
NH, a cultural wasteland
Visit site
see if this pans out to you guys... there is a confirmed show
Chimaira, Arch Enemy - Co-Headlining Tour
posted on 03-01-2006 @ 11:32 PM

CHIMAIRA and ARCH ENEMY have announced the first dates for their upcoming co-headlining tour:

April 2 - Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theatre
April 9 - San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore

According to the The Fillmore's website, they'll be supported by NEVERMORE and HATE ETERNAL.

either Nevermore is touring with Hate Eternal and the tours are happening to coincide on those dates or both bands are with Chimaira and Arch Enemy...

now it gets interesting here...
April 28:
Headliners:
LACUNA COIL
Others:
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, ALARUM, ARSIS, NECROPHAGIST, NEURAXIS, DEMIRICOUS, STILL REMAINS, NODES OF RANVIER, IF HOPE DIES, LIGHT THIS CITY, ON BROKEN WINGS, SUICIDE SILENCE, THINE EYES BLEED

April 29:
Headliners:
ARCH ENEMY, CHIMAIRA, OVERCAST
Other bands:
EXODUS, SUFFOCATION, CRYPTOPSY, IMMOLATION, FULL BLOWN CHAOS, SKINLESS, THE CLASSIC STRUGGLE, CALIBAN, ION DISSONANCE, SWORN ENEMY, EMBRACE THE END, RIGHTEOUS JAMS,

April 30:
Headliners:
GAMMA RAY, DRAGONFORCE
Other bands:
BRONX CASKET COMPANY, GOAT HORN, HYPERSOLID

Here are the bands confirmed to perform at this year's New England Metal and Hardcore Festival 8:
Lacuna Coil (headlining Friday), Gamma Ray (Sunday), DragonForce (first show EVER in the U.S. on Sunday), Arch Enemy (Saturday), Chimaira (Saturday), Overcast (Saturday), Bullet For My Valentine (Friday), The Black Dahlia Murder, Exodus, Cryptopsy, 100 Demons, A Life Once Lost, A Perfect Murder, Alarum, Arsis, Between The Buried And Me, Bloodlined Calligraphy, Cephalic Carnage, Born Victim, Bronx Casket Company, Byzantine, Caliban, Cannae, Cattle Decapitation, Cella'Door, Colin Of Arabia, Damnation AD, Dead To Fall, Death Threat, Demiricous, Doom Raider, Ed Gein, Embrace The End, Folly, From A Second Story Window, Full Blown Chaos, Goat Horn, God Forbid, Hate Eternal, Horse The Band, Hypersolid, I Killed The Prom Queen, If Hope Dies, Immolation, Inked In Blood, Into Eternity, Ion Dissonance, Ligeia, Light This City, Losa, Mercury Switch, Necrophagist, Neuraxis, Nodes Of Ranvier, On Broken Wings, Protest The Hero, Ramallah, Remembering Never, Righteous Jams, Ringworm, Sanctity, Scarlet, Scars Of Tomorrow, Shoot To Kill, Since The Flood, Skinless, Still Remains, Suffocation, Suicide Silence, Sworn Enemy, Terror, The Acacia Strain, The Absence, The Classic Struggle, The Miles Between, Through The Eyes Of The Dead, Torn Assunder, Thine Eyes Bleed, Trouble, Twelve Tribes, Wolf, :rofl:EATHSTARx, and xLOOKINGFORWARDx

Arch Enemy Chimaira and Hate Eternal are all in the confirmed list for the New England Metal and Hardcore Fest in Worcester Ma so its very likely Nevermore will make an appearance... hopefully if the former is true they'll be the 3rd headliner on the Gamma Ray/Dragonforce date

April 2 - Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theatre
April 5 - Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theatre
April 9 - San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore
April 12 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon (Formerly Graceland)
April 14 - Spokane, WA @ Big Easy

El Corazon also says Nevermore and Hate Eternal to support.

So yeah, I do think they're going around in support of Arch Enemy and Chimaira...

Edit:
According to the The Fillmore's website, they'll be supported by NEVERMORE and HATE ETERNAL on the West Coast. GOD FORBID is expected to replace NEVERMORE for East Coast dates. As previously reported, ARCH ENEMY and CHIMAIRA have been confirmed as the headliners for the April 29 date of the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival in Worcester, MA at The Palladium. GOD FORBID and HATE ETERNAL are also on the bill for the show.

So i'm sensing that the East may get some Nevermore headlines, and the west gets the shaft.

Will Bozarth said:
yep, especially when you can leave the concert early because 1 shit band and 1 mediocre band are after the 2 good bands :D

i'll probably stick around for arch enemy but leave after them which is cool cause since its a sunday night i won't be tired the next day and i'll have seen all the stuff worth seeing anyways. being tired and deaf from shows at school/work sucks.

oh, from what it looked like to me on the fillmores website it looked like chimeria was last because it said chimeria, arch enemy, nevermore, hate eternal and i'm guessing hate eternal is opening first. but oh well, if i have to sit through chimeria to see some arch enemy i'll probably just give it up and leave.

I'm there! I really don't care about the other bands.

..but Nevermore MUST headline soon...must.

Hmm, so far no shows for a monday...

Warrel must be determined to watch 24, and told all the booking agents no monday shows, haha.