Touring

Daybreaker

Red, Hot, and Heavy
Jul 6, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Visit site
Well since I have no cable TV and I'm spending alot more time on the net I'm gonna be on here more than I have. Soooo with Pyramaze gaining steam I was wondering what type of tour package would be a sweet deal for these guys. This is all for fun.

In the US I could see a good forty five / fifty five minute slot with the company of a band like Kamelot (lets see if they come back soon after this leg of the Black Halo tour) and maybe Edguy. The first option is a bit more realistic though, dont think Edguys gonna be back til way after the next release.

In Europe they seem to be doing well on the festival circuit. Last year was Raismes, this year the prestigious Bloodstock and cult Headbangers Open Air played host to them. Along with the festivals I think a feasible and great touring package overseas could be Pyramaze, Secret Sphere, and headlined by Iron Savior.

Daybreaker said:
Well since I have no cable TV and I'm spending alot more time on the net I'm gonna be on here more than I have. Soooo with Pyramaze gaining steam I was wondering what type of tour package would be a sweet deal for these guys. This is all for fun.

In the US I could see a good forty five / fifty five minute slot with the company of a band like Kamelot (lets see if they come back soon after this leg of the Black Halo tour) and maybe Edguy. The first option is a bit more realistic though, dont think Edguys gonna be back til way after the next release.

In Europe they seem to be doing well on the festival circuit. Last year was Raismes, this year the prestigious Bloodstock and cult Headbangers Open Air played host to them. Along with the festivals I think a feasible and great touring package overseas could be Pyramaze, Secret Sphere, and headlined by Iron Savior.

I'm all for KAMELOT - PAGANS MIND / PYRAMAZE
or KAMELOT - PYRAMAZE / PAGANS MIND depending on where were playing

while were at it and this is just for fun how about
MEGADETH / DREAM THEATER / PYRAMAZE !!:headbang:

PYRAMAZE TOGETHER WITH THE GUYS FROM G3!!

Sure, that how it must be, that could be fun....
Yeahhhh..... Heavy Metal

BurntOfferings666 said:
Now why do you say that??:err:
I wonder.... I'd be the first one to buy tickets though if it DID. Hey, did you get hit with any of that 14 inches of snow Buffalo got? We're only 1 1/2 hrs. away and got nothing (luckily).