True Detective

I'm expecting not to like it quite as much as S1 but I imagine it'll still be better than most other TV shows on now/ever.

Just remembered that I watched the first episode of Sense8 last weekend but I was drunk and I've pretty much forgotten all that happened. It seemed like a show that could develop into something okay, but not something great.

True Detective was magical. I don't think this next season will be as good but I'm still gonna watch anyway.

Meh, I don't know. Don't give a shit about politics so that would be lame to me. However, a brutal as fuck Rachel McAdams having knife fits with criminals sounds badass as all hell.

I hate Colin Farrell. I'm still hoping it's going to be good though.

Seen In Bruges?

Meh, I don't know. Don't give a shit about politics so that would be lame to me. However, a brutal as fuck Rachel McAdams having knife fits with criminals sounds badass as all hell.

This season is supposed to be about highway construction and the displacement of immigrants, I think, in southern California. Not sure it's in the same alley as Satanist Church goers and their pedophilia.

If it's In Bruges quality Colin Farrell, I'm in. If it's creepy/asshole Vince Vaughn, I'm in. Also looking forward to the storyline. Anything involving the freeways of Los Angeles, other than me being on them, tickles my pickle

What did you guys think about the first True Detective? Can't imagine where this story goes other than the search for Vera but definitely piqued my interest.

What did you guys think about the first True Detective? Can't imagine where this story goes other than the search for Vera but definitely piqued my interest.

It was good. It wasn't Mcconaughey sippin on Lone Star throwin out 10 dollar words good, but it was good.

New opening theme sucks, Farrell's great, overall it was a pretty unfocused episode that didn't really invest me in the story much. I think I will try to wait for this season to finish so I can binge the whole thing.

I hope Farrell doesn't stay in the corrupted cop path, might be a little too cliche for my taste..but then again Harrelson was pretty stereotypical.

But yeah that opening song wasn't too good on first listen haha

Colin Farrell beating the shit out of that kid's dad was pretty awesome. My main concern is they have this huge cast, so it's gonna be difficult to focus on the story AND get invested in the characters. Interesting to note that Woody Harrelson, Matthew McCounaghey and Cary Coji Fukunaga all stayed on as executive producers

"Now, if this were me, writing this scene, I'd probably do something like..."

Fucking yuck, what a douche. And the articles he references are even worse.