Tryin to get an 80s Metal site goin

i_play_guitar

New Metal Member
Dec 24, 2003
I am building a site and I need suggestions. I am only about 1% done so there wont be a whole bunch there at the moment but im workin on it.

The site is:

http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/80smetal

Tell me if I missed any bands or just any suggestions you have for things I can add. Oh and I am aware that there is no Metallica, I wanted to put them but the other person workin on the site with me said they aren't 80s Metal, they are 80s Thrash.

Hello Guys!
Does that mean that thrash is not metal while Guns n Roses is?
I just took a quick look at your site and came up with a few that are missing:
Anvil, Artillery, Blitzkrieg, Death SS etc.

Anyway 80'ies metal rules

I reformatted the site, I added a forum and changed the layout a little. I also added Metallica :headbang: I'm still not very far on the bands, just got the AC/DC basics done and some Iron Maiden. The site address is still: www.angelfire.com/rock3/80smetal The address may change soon. If it does, I will post the change.

I realize this thread is pretty much dead but i need all the help I can get. The forum on the site isn't picking up as much speed as I had hoped. I just thought it would be cool if at least a few people could visit it and check it out. The site is coming along slowly but surely. There is going to be guitar tabs on there in the future but I am not sure how long that will take.

www.angelfire.com/rock3/80smetal