uhm? Tronical Power Tune automatic tuning system

Call me when it also adjusts your truss rod and intonation at the same time.

Looks pretty though.

Hmm, I was strongly considering getting the Peavey auto-tune guitar and discovered Thomann had stopped selling them..
But this costs 199€ (that's not bad) and it's cheaper than the Peavey AT, Evertune, and the external Auto-Tune box..
I do have shitty guitars though..

The video title says 'drop B', which afaik would be just lowering the 6th string from a standard tuning to B, but instead it looks like it's going from E standard down to B standard (lowering all strings by 5 semitones).

That would be pretty ridiculous with no truss adjustment, unless you just want to be turning tricks (which looks to be the case here) by using light strings and loosening the neck with enough bow on B standard so that you could chug an open chord without the guitar fretting, and then taking it up to E standard while not caring about more bow/higher strings, and then do the video in reverse.

I'd also be scared that a string is going to pop and hit my face.

Anyways, I just thought I'd post it. It's one of those things you'd think would have shown up here sooner than later. It's been out for months apparently.

Had someone come in with a Gibson fitted with this, still had to retune manually to try and get around the dreaded Gibson G. Doesn't seem to give any benefit other than not having to tune your guitar and changing tunings quickly.

And who the hell would want to use the same strings for Drop B and E standard!? :err:

The video title says 'drop B', which afaik would be just lowering the 6th string from a standard tuning to B, but instead it looks like it's going from E standard down to B standard (lowering all strings by 5 semitones).

Drop B is B-F#-B-E-G#-C#
i.e. 3 semitones down with the 6th string dropped by a whole tone
The same as Drop C is 2 semitones down with the 6th string dropped by a whole tone.