Unisonic: Ignition_Michael Kiske & Kai Hansen (Ex Helloween,Gamma Ray,Place Vendome)

Benizha

A tale that wasn´t right
Aug 14, 2011
Unisonic, the new band of Michael Kiske (Ex Helloween) formed with his ex-partners in Place Vendôme; Dennis Ward (bass, producer) and Kosta Zafiriou (drums), Mandy Meyer and Kai Hansen (Gamma Ray, Ex Helloween) will release Ignition Mini Album on January 27th, 2012 (at least the German edition, on 25th the Japanese, on 30th the British, on February 7th the Imported edition).
Ignition Mini Album will include 4 songs. 2 brand new songs 'Unisonic', 'My Sanctuary' plus a demo 'Souls Alive' and the live version of 'I Want Out' done by the band at Loud Park Festival 11.
You can make the pre-orders in Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.uk and Amazon.jp.
A full-length Unisonic album will be made released on on 23 March 2012. It will be available as standard CD, limited edition digipak CD + bonus DVD and vinyl via earMUSIC/Edel.
The tour to promote the new album will start in South America and it will include festivals in Europe.

Here you can find the first official premier of the Unisonic promotion video "Unisonic":

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9og0g_l-NlI&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

And here you can find some videos of the new songs of their performance at Loud Park Festival Japan

Unisonic-Unisonic

Unisonic-My sanctuary

And the classical Helloween songs:
Furure World

and I want out (I leave this version of Kiske+Gamma Ray because there is not a very good quality video of Loud Park for this song with Unisonic)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBoKITtHVK4&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
UNISONIC is confirmed to perform at MASTERS OF ROCK FESTIVAL in Vizovice, Czech Republic, July 12th 2012! and at the ROCK HARD FESTIVAL in Germany, May 27th 2012.

:dopey:

Been hopefully waiting for about 17 years for Kiske to do this style again. He can still sing and hit the high notes! Perhaps more vibrato than in the past but still amazing! I truly hope Glenn will pull them into ProgPowerUSA VERY soon :) I will sponsor

That´s what happens when you ask a serious and dedicated band like UNISONIC to film some promotional clips to promote their new album and the debut EP "Ignition".

FUNNY :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the mini album "Ignition" is available to order or you can download official mps files.
And you can also pre-order the album "Unisonic", It will be released at the end of March.

Cover Artwork for "Unisonic"
:worship:notworthy:worship:

427497_299625016753311_172543442794803_781386_1435615904_n.jpg