Vacation

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Yeah.....Leaving 8/20 to 9/3..

Bristol Tennessee ( 3 Days ) to look for Retirement Home.:)

San Diego ( 4 Days) to Hang with Navy Buddys from 1973-1977.:kickass:

Minnasota ( Hibbing) to Visit older bother. (5 Days)..:loco:

My Younger Brother ( Florida) will drive up to Tennessee to meet up with us.
Wifes not going to San Diego...Shes going to Minnasota from Tennessee .

Does the house in Tennessee come with a banjo?

Bristol is on the Border from Virginia....No Banjos? Its upper east ...Lakes Mountains & Lots of Green Landscapes....As per the West part of State Flatter & not as impreesive as East side.....And I dont have to Date or Marry any Relatives.....Or boil Moonshine.......:loco::confused::loco:

Bristol is on the Border from Virginia....No Banjos? Its upper east ...Lakes Mountains & Lots of Green Landscapes....As per the West part of State Flatter & not as impreesive as East side.....And I dont have to Date or Marry any Relatives.....Or boil Moonshine.......:loco::confused::loco:

Damn Bob, no inbreeding, no moonshine, and no friggin' banjos???
What the hell is the point then? Isn't that what you're supposed to do down there? You will be shunned by your neighbors.:devil:

Damn Bob, no inbreeding, no moonshine, and no friggin' banjos???
What the hell is the point then? Isn't that what you're supposed to do down there? You will be shunned by your neighbors.:devil:

Im not there yet ...We are Looking into Condos in Bristol. Tenn. Homes & Taxes are dirt Cheap & they wont Touch my 401ks & pensions & wifes too...And my Stocks & investments....Maybe They wont like Progressive Music....Too bad because I cant listen to country ........

Great Smoky Mnt. National Park has a over run of Black bears.
don't buy the ground floor condo.
leave the sliding door open and the bears will be going thru your cd collection.
BTW.....its Minnesota.
I thought we had added another state.

safe trip!

mw

Great Smoky Mnt. National Park has a over run of Black bears.
don't buy the ground floor condo.
leave the sliding door open and the bears will be going thru your cd collection.
BTW.....its Minnesota.
I thought we had added another state.

safe trip!

mw

Tennessee to San Diego to Minnesota.. Back to New Jersey..( Point Pleasant.).17 Days....:loco: