Anyone feel like letting a nomad sleep on their couch for a night? Driving to Cali

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
hehe

I'm driving out to San Diego with my friend because hes going to College there.

August 6 - Leave south Jersey and make our way to Sandusky/Cleveland to go to Cedar Point. We will probably get to this area at around 6 - 8pm. Gotta find a motel or some place to stay this night into the next morning.

We'd be going to Cedar Point on the 7th and heading to Missouri to go to the Mall of America. That will be a nice 11 hour drive, so we'd probably have to find a motel, sleep in the car, bug someone to stay there. This will probably be a 2-day drive, depending on how we feel like doing it.

August 10th - Hopefully be in Missouri. Bum around this mall for maybe a day or 2

August 12th - Start our way to the west coast. Our destination is probably San Francisco
That is gonna be a long trip. 28 hours, 45 minutes. Probably chopping it up into 4 days of driving

August 16th - HOPEFULLY be in San Francisco... might even get there on the 14th or 15th. depending on how much soda we drink those days.

No idea what we're doing in Frisco. Definitely would want to visit some people... Mah, Reuben, Isabel, Brooks, ms. a? Also wouldn't mind seeing if someone can shack us up for the night haha

Late August 17th or Early August 18th - We drive to Los Angeles in 6 hr or San Diego in 8 hours.

From here we'd probably go to Tijuana Me-HE-co!

August 21st or 22 - Get to LAX and fly back, leaving my friend there for college.

So, anybody? :p

why read this will :)
anway sounds like a mad road, why stay at a mall and mall crawl..why not see the sights, get the lonely back packers book and at the book shop and it wil have the cheap eats and sleeps...motel 7 and shit, istay inthe tenderloin area, of san fran, exciting stuff, lots of bad boogie action.