Val, your guitar..

Not at all. I just looked for a guitar that was universally equipped to my satisfaction. Low fast action, maple neck all together, DiMarzio pickups, ToneZone in the bridge and Evo in the neck! Great guitar for my style of playing! :) This is not to say that I am against mods, it's just that this one specific guitar was good to go from the get go!

I have a rare Jackson RR3-R with EMG 81-85 set up which is the only mod that was done to the guitar. It is a reverse neck version of the RR3 which are IMPOSSIBLE to find usually. It plays brilliantly!

I have a rare Jackson RR3-R with EMG 81-85 set up which is the only mod that was done to the guitar. It is a reverse neck version of the RR3 which are IMPOSSIBLE to find usually. It plays brilliantly!

Maple neck with rosewood board right? Nice guitar indeed. Do you have one that you want that you haven't got yet? Dream guitar or setup? I'm just a fan of your work and a guitar nerd!

I mean not really. I've been through like 90 guitars in my 10 years of playing and it always came back to the fact that the guitar does NOT make the player. It's all about YOU. I'm pretty comfy with what I have. The only thing I would add to my collection for shows is maybe a couple Gibsons like the original '67 Flying V and/ or the original Explorer.

I mean not really. I've been through like 90 guitars in my 10 years of playing and it always came back to the fact that the guitar does NOT make the player. It's all about YOU. I'm pretty comfy with what I have. The only thing I would add to my collection for shows is maybe a couple Gibsons like the original '67 Flying V and/ or the original Explorer.

Nice choice! So we are not going to be seeing a VAW signature model or anything in the future? :D

No you didn't scare him off - they just started their European Tour so they are probably quite busy at the moment and I know Val and all the guys were getting last minute packing and arrangements taken care of within the week following their flight.