van halen are back....in busines....

rebirth

spacestation '76film
Apr 11, 2004
hell
Van Halen Reform With David Lee Roth
by Paul Cashmere - February 3 2007
photo by Kevin Mazur

The Van Halen rumors are true. David Lee Roth is back in the band, Michael Anthony is out and Eddie Van Halen's son Wolfgang is the band's new bass player.

Van Halen today announced a 40 city US tour with Roth out front the now three Van Halen's, Eddie, Alex and Wolfie.

In a statement, Eddie Van Halen says I am very excited to get back to the core of what made Van Halen."

:headbang: :headbang:

The announcement of the tour puts an end to the rumours of a Van Halen tour with both Roth and his replacement Sammy Hagar.

Van Halen toured with Sammy Hagar in 2005.

At the time, Roth started his short-lived radio career as a replacement for Howard Stern.

Prior to the tour and the ill-fated DJ stint, Roth and Hagar teamed as solo artists to tour their Van Halen songs for the Sam and Dave tour.

This Van Halen tour will be the first with Roth since 1984.

That is the nastiest font I've seen tonight. REPOST!

Van Halen Reform With David Lee Roth
by Paul Cashmere - February 3 2007
photo by Kevin Mazur

The Van Halen rumors are true. David Lee Roth is back in the band, Michael Anthony is out and Eddie Van Halen's son Wolfgang is the band's new bass player.

Van Halen today announced a 40 city US tour with Roth out front the now three Van Halen's, Eddie, Alex and Wolfie.

In a statement, Eddie Van Halen says I am very excited to get back to the core of what made Van Halen."

The announcement of the tour puts an end to the rumours of a Van Halen tour with both Roth and his replacement Sammy Hagar.

Van Halen toured with Sammy Hagar in 2005.

At the time, Roth started his short-lived radio career as a replacement for Howard Stern.

Prior to the tour and the ill-fated DJ stint, Roth and Hagar teamed as solo artists to tour their Van Halen songs for the Sam and Dave tour.

This Van Halen tour will be the first with Roth since 1984.

Wooooowwwwwwwowowowowwowowow.

Yeah, I don't give a shit. I hope they choke on the first gig check.

I can't be bothered, with this travesty.
Dave is going to sound like shit, Eddie sounds like shit and with no Mikey on background vocals the songs will sound like shit.
I can see how some people who never got the chance to see these guys in their heyday could maybe get excited about this,
but please.
this is a fucking joke. :Smug:

the mighty band will rise again....
just hope they don' get burned from the recod company

All I have to say if anyone is interested in this tour than they apparently have not seen DLR live in recent years.

I had the misfortune of seeing his solo "act" and I never felt so embarrased for a performer in my life.

the mighty band will rise again....
just hope they don' get burned from the recod company

Yes, this band will rise again. I saw David Lee Roth a few years back in 2004 at Annie's outdoor pavillion and the man is spot on. He hit the high notes, did the back-flips, somersaults, karate kicks, etc... His band consisted of Brian Young-guitar (from Atomic Punks/VH tribute band), Toshi (from Japan and KICKED ASS), James Lomenzo-bass(Black Label Society/White Lion/Megadeth most recently) & Ray Luzier-drums(Army Of Anyone{Stone Temple minus the drummer and singer} and another band that did "Baton Rougue"_ I remember know THE NIXONS). Dave can hold his own, I've seen it with my own eyes/heard it with my own ears. Now if Eddie, Alex, & Wolfgang can do there part.

"DON'T EVER UNDERESTIMATE DAVID LEEE ROTH"

if they didn't have wolfgang or whatever on bass and they didn't charge an insane ammount of money (which they will) i'd possibly be interested in seeing this. since none of those are true though, this tour is pretty lame.

hey have u seen the catherine clip by eddie on utube it is very seattle, cjheck it out.....