Vanden Plas New Album

Eyes Of Horus

Sep 19, 2005
Illinois
The new Vanden Plas album "The Seraphic Clockwork" will be released on 04 June 2010 by Frontiers Records. The 8 songs were recorded at Bazement Studio by engineer Markus Teske and produced by the band.
The story of the concept album was written by Andy Kuntz and tells about a journey in time. The protagonist, who lives in 16th century Rome, comes under the spell of an Old Testament prophecy. He travels back to Jerusalem in the year 33 anno Domini where he must face his God-given destiny.
Stephan Lill about the new album: "I think that my preference for heavier bands shines through more than ever before. Heavy riffs, elaborate keyboard and orchestra arrangements plus catchy hook lines come together in a perfect symbiosis which marks Vanden Plas' characteristic style. I feel that we were much more adventurous on The Seraphic Clockwork than ever before."

Wow, sounds great! Can't wait hear it! They are true masters and one of my favorites, they just seem to generate 1 classic after the next...

Frontiers must be branching out a bit. After I thought about it, they put out the latest Pathosray disc if I'm not mistaking. Now that was a great prog metal disc!

~Brian~

:puke: I HATED the latest Pathosray disc. Just seemed generic to me. I loved the first disc but man do I hate that second one.

Primal Fear, Vision Divine, Cain's Offering, Saint Deamon also have releases on Frontiers Records.

Yeah, I know that. I still think Vanden Plas could do better.

And by the way, you can't compare the quality of the releases you mentioned with Christ 0. It's just unfair to all of those bands.