VERY FUNNY GERMAN FAIRYTALE STARING BLIND GUARDIAN

I wish I could understand more of this...it's been a long time since my 2 years of German! I'm getting a big kick out of the background music. I also couldn't believe how little Hansi's voice was when he was kneeling before the king: "Warum?" ALthough...not later... ;)

Wow. This is the first Google video that Jojo hasn't put up, isn't it? It's so cool though! The best part of that entire video that didn't include Blind Guardian was that part when the king was poppin' a cap all up in that first guy's kool-aid. For those of you who don't speak Ghetto, that means shooting that first guy.

I tried the captioning program, but I couldn't get it to open right. Said something about an illegal instruction?

You know, this thread reminded me to get out the only BG album I have (Night at the Opera) and give it another chance - originally I just couldn't get into them. But they've really grown on me - DAMNIT, they're awesome! I'm getting "Nightfall in Middle Earth" next time I have money.

OfSinsAndShred said:
You know, this thread reminded me to get out the only BG album I have (Night at the Opera) and give it another chance - originally I just couldn't get into them. But they've really grown on me - DAMNIT, they're awesome! I'm getting "Nightfall in Middle Earth" next time I have money.

Definitely. :)

The arrangements on Nightfall won't be as symphonic as ANATO, but it all holds together in one story. I think you'll be pleased. :Spin: