Vhaldemar

I have one of their albums somewhere. Don't really remember it sounding like Sabaton, but now that you've said that I'm gonna find it & give it another listen!

Well they aren't particularly great. Just above average power metal, that on several songs, has the riff spacing with shouted vocals that Sabaton does. I haven't heard their prior albums, just the most recent -- Metal of the World.

Well they aren't particularly great. Just above average power metal, that on several songs, has the riff spacing with shouted vocals that Sabaton does. I haven't heard their prior albums, just the most recent -- Metal of the World.

I never thought of Sabaton when playing Metal Of The World. The singer reminds me of Mille (Kreator), but more melodic. The music is traditional heavy/power metal, which is well done, but as you said, not great.

I may have only heard the Sabaton influence, because I read a review that mentioned it, thus I was somewhat listening for it. But I think some of it is there :)

Ihave thier first 2 disc and they are more in the vien of early Helloween with Kai singing and Stormwarrior. Zero Sabaton asides that Vhaldemar songs all the same...kind of like Sabaton.