Vinyl

If you still buy vinyl raise your hand. :wave:

I havent had a turntable in over 15 yrs now... But I do still Play my cassettes on a ocation.:D I still have a old 8 track unit thats not hooked up but still works...& yes Ken I used to have a reel to reel too..

I don't buy Vinyl anymore UNLESS it is a rare limited edition from one of my favorite bands.
I have a ton of lps, but have not spun them in quite awhile.

Now as far as cassettes, I still listen to them on a frequent basis.
I still have a player in the car; I would not feel comfortable bringing/playing cds in my car, so I just make tapes up.(I have many blank cassettes)

I don't buy Vinyl anymore UNLESS it is a rare limited edition from one of my favorite bands.
I have a ton of lps, but have not spun them in quite awhile.

Now as far as cassettes, I still listen to them on a frequent basis.
I still have a player in the car; I would not feel comfortable bringing/playing cds in my car, so I just make tapes up.(I have many blank cassettes)

Good to know Sal, now you can make me some cassettes on some of your cd collection which is probally as big as my collection....I must have at least 1500 cds or more.. never counted,,,, Some day Ill put them alpabetical order, but I would have to take a few vacation Days to do it....:loco::loco::Spin:

I almost bought Marillion's Happiness Is The Road vinyl, but it was pretty expensive.

Hey Ken, how come you don't sell vinyl? (Honest question, I don't buy any myself. Just seems logical given all the sweet 70s titles you stock.)

Hey Ken, how come you don't sell vinyl? (Honest question, I don't buy any myself. Just seems logical given all the sweet 70s titles you stock.)

Not to speak for Ken, But Im assuming that the selection would be limited, And the price would probably be to high, with shipping and all.. Ken wouldnt make a Decent profit selling Vinyle (IMO):D

Ignore Bob.

I've thought about selling it over the years but have stayed away from it because I don't know if there is a strong enough market, space limitations here, and the fact that its a pain in the ass to put together a parcel with cds and lps. (How's that for a run on sentence). Oh yeah - its REALLY expensive to ship overseas. Other reasons as well.

I'm still thinking about it and may test the waters with the right release.

you know that I still buy vinyl, but not as many;
maybe four hundred a year.
a lot of porcupine tree, and the like
yardsales, vinyl collection reductions[ invitation only by some]
don't have the "high end"equipment like you;
but who does?:wave:

jon

offer something; I'll listen

Nope; I have purchased no vinyl since 1989 - but I still have my original collection of 1500+ and the means to play them too!

Paul