Vision Divine "Perfect Machine" reissue

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
From BraveWords.com:

VISION DIVINE - The Perfect Machine To Be Reissued As A Digipack With Bonus Tracks
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2006 at 11:45:24

A new version of Italian power metallers VISION DIVINE's latest albumn, The Perfect Machine, is going to be reissued in September via Scarlet Records. The album, originally released in November 2005, has become one of Scarlet Records' all time best-sellers, allowing the band to perform in many different countries including Japan and both North and South America. The new limited digipack edition will contain four bonus tracks, including a cover version of QUEENSRŸCHE's 'The Needle Lies' and three songs performed by the new line-up: 'New Eden', 'Send Me An Angel' and 'Pain'.

General Zod said:
I've always wondered who buys CDs like this? Are there people out there who own the original, who will lay out cash for three rerecorded songs and a cover tune?

Zod

I was thinking the same thing. That's the sort of thing that pisses me off, and makes me think it's okay to download the "new" songs. After all, I bought the damn album (and love it, btw).

Steve in Philly

General Zod said:
I've always wondered who buys CDs like this? Are there people out there who own the original, who will lay out cash for three rerecorded songs and a cover tune?

Zod
As senseless as it seems... yes. People do this, and I live with one. For my stepdaughter it's DVD's. Buy each one as it's released, then buy the director's cut, then buy the boxset. Absolutely insane IMO, but there it is.

General Zod said:

Zod

Yeap, and Im one of em.

The only thing that pisses me off is that the reissue will have the Japan bonus track. Good for others bad for me, as I bought the Japan import for that Ryche cover tune.

And yeap I'll buy this version as well, not only for my collection, but for the 2 new tracks.

Think thats bad? Try this on for size...

JornCollection.jpg

hey John.. can I have one? :p

DrumRman said:
Yeap, and Im one of em.

The only thing which pisses me off is that the reissue will have the Japan bonus track. Good for others bad for me, as I bought the Japan import for that Ryche cover tune.

And yeap I'll buy this version as well, not only for my collection, but for the 2 new tracks.

Think thats bad? Try this on for size...

JornCollection.jpg

Hell yeah I'll get this digipak reissue! Mainly because I'll let it sit on a shelf, until my current copy has been played beyond its lifespan. Yeah yeah, I should just make copies and keep the copies in my truck, but that's for PUSSIES!

Besides, I want Vision Divine to get my money. \m/

General Zod said:
You bought ten copies of the same CD just because they had a different flag on the cover? Wouldn't it be better to have one copy of that CD and nine other CDs?

Zod

Who says I havent bought the other nine CD's I want?

Put it this way, every CD I want for the most part I own. My CD collection is approaching 2000 (70+ of those being Japanese Imports). Id have even more but traded in a shitload of discs over time that just dont do squat for me anymore.

Only a select few Hair Metal Indies which sell for 100's on ebay I wont bite on that I want.

To each their own. I do this shit, too. I have three versions of ICED EARTH's The Glorious Burden, the two and three disc versions of ICED EARTH's Alive in Athens, four versions of DIMMU BORGIR's Death Cult Armageddon, and I'm sure if I look I can find some others I forgot. Some albums are just so great you need to buy them over and over again.

Emerald Sword said:
To each their own. I do this shit, too. I have three versions of ICED EARTH's The Glorious Burden, the two and three disc versions of ICED EARTH's Alive in Athens, four versions of DIMMU BORGIR's Death Cult Armageddon....

Hahaha, I'll bet you got that 'metal journal'/boat anchor edition of Death Cult Armageddon, didn't you? That thing is HEAVY! :headbang: