Vision Divine>........=

Vision Divine is one of the few bands I'm really hoping to see on the roster this year. I love Stream of Consciousness, and Perfect Machine is quite good as well...though I don't think as good as SoC (atm anyways...need to give it more time). Their vocalist is one of the best I think, and I got the live dvd for xmas, and he nails everything perfectly.

I'm SOOOO slacking... I was supposed to get the DVD before Christmas and I haven't even looked for it online yet. Crap.. when is the next album's release dates again? Memory fading.... neeed..... beeeeeerrrr.....

*EDIT*

GODDAMNIT OLEG LEFT THE BAND AFTER CHRISTMAS FUCKITY FUCK FUCK!!!

Shitfuck! Gawd I loved his keyboard playing and how he added so many layers and subtle sounds to the last album! DAMNIT! Go read the news on their website. At least it wasn't a big drama thing, just time for him to walk away. I just hope their next keyboard player can fit in well.

Ugh.

*goes to The End with credit card in hand*

*RE-EDIT*

Allright, who the hell has their shit to sell? Nobody's got them....

I agree as well. I haven't heard Perfect Machine yet, but SOC is still very active in my CD Player. Once Fabio left, this band really got their chops together. They remind me of Labyrinth during Return to Heaven Denied, only with more punch. I would LOVE to see them play at Prog Power this year. You got my vote. :headbang: :headbang:

Bill

PriestMetalGods said:
Once Fabio left, this band really got their chops together.

Hey!! They were amazing just as much with Fabio too!! No one else could have pulled off Aha like Mr. Lione! :yuk:

;)

I don't think it had anything to do with Fabio so much as Vision Divine was a side project for most of these guys at that time. Now that it's the main focus of everyone in the band, the quality has gone up.