Vocalist Needed!

Mustang

The Edge
Sep 15, 2006
Tremont, IL
www.eternity-x.com
Hello,

Hello,

The guys I worked for have moved on to a new project.
So they have written several solid songs for a brand new project.

But are in need of a vocalist. I have kept in touch with different people from record labels and such. So there's a decent chance of getting signed once the right vocalist is found.

They are located in the peoria IL area, so whom ever is interested would ether need to live with in a reasonable distance, be able to relocate or travel on a regular basis for practices and recording. They are kinda uncomfortable with someone being located far away. So any interest would need to be able to come on a regular basis. But local would be best.

Our some of our influences include the fallowing :
Alter Bridge
Symphony X
Savatage
Kamelot
Megadeth
Iced Earth
Iron Maiden
Plus Many more.

A Good Attitude & Drug Free are a must..
Must be able to handle complex melodic vocal lines.

If interested or you need more info drop me a PM , post a response to this thread or send an e-mail to Terry(The Bass player) at rinos88@hotmail.com. Song samples will be given to serious inquires only.

Please note I have never written such an AD. But I want to help these guys out. So wanted to try and get the word out there. If you can please pass this info on to anyone you may know.

Thanks!

P.S no flames please.

Funny thing is I did contact Tim Owens. As I had an e-mail address for him still. But he's busy.

Also, I forgot to AD parts of the material is VERY heavy. Even though there there's also some pretty sounding parts as well.