Vote for best Swedish metal band

Zhanna said:
NOO....Evergrey !! :)

I know, right?? I sat there for a good 5 minutes deciding between Pain of Salvation and Evergrey and I just had to go with Pain of Salvation. That was totally surprising even to ME!! I think I made the right pick though. I do love a lot of the other bands though - including Tad Morose. Just not the best IMO. :)

Bad Girl Tess said:
I know, right?? I sat there for a good 5 minutes deciding between Pain of Salvation and Evergrey and I just had to go with Pain of Salvation. That was totally surprising even to ME!! I think I made the right pick though. I do love a lot of the other bands though - including Tad Morose. Just not the best IMO. :)

It's a fact Pain of Salvation is the greatest band of all time. Althougn not my favorite I will admit that they are the best. I am such a Gildenlow bitch

Bad Girl Tess said:
I sat there for a good 5 minutes deciding between Pain of Salvation and Evergrey and I just had to go with Pain of Salvation. That was totally surprising even to ME!! I think I made the right pick though. I do love a lot of the other bands though - including Tad Morose. Just not the best IMO. :)

And i think I made the right pick too *lOl*...... I REALLY like Evergrey !! :headbang:

No-Mercy said:
hmm. id defenetly challenge Symphony X and Maiden against them no doubt....iced earth and blind guardian i think would beat them as well IMO.

Oh please do you think Romeo, Harris, Schaffer, or Hansi could influence people politically, socially, and religously the way Gildenlow can? Gildnelow could practically start up his own religion with the beliefs incorporated on "BE". I like Symphony X more but PoS are better.

dargormudshark said:
Oh please do you think Romeo, Harris, Schaffer, or Hansi could influence people politically, socially, and religously the way Gildenlow can? Gildnelow could practically start up his own religion with the beliefs incorporated on "BE". I like Symphony X more but PoS are better.

hah. i think hansi can sing about a chicken crossing the road and convince you it was the most dramatic thing you've ever heard. harris, religion? he created god...religion would be no problem for him. romeo, i think, is an amazing singer and writer. his delivery is amazing, and his range is awesome! he can sing so many different styles. schaffer...well, he could attack with his unecessary amount of guitar triplets. eh just different opinions i guess....i dont believe there is any "best" band cos each band is different. i do think Maiden, Guardian, Iced Earth, and Symphony X are each the best at their style of music....probably cos it's so unique and perfectly done.