Vote for Freedom of HATE

Voting here ensures happiness for all...

• The Hate Pit makes us love ultimatemetal.com even more!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I hate MTV and False Metal so I need a Hate Pit to share my hate!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Give these damn Hate Pitters a Hate Pit just so they leave the rest of us alone!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My cats breath smells like cat food and I want to discuss this in more detail in the Hate Pit.

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucioArgento

Make Love, Not Peace
Apr 2, 2002
1 Hate Pit Avenue
Without hate, there can be no love. So in the name of love or hate, go ahead and vote....you can't lose. It guarantees you a spot in Hate Pit heaven...heh heh.

:Smokedev:

as they say(or maybe I just made it up): if you want to learn how to love then thou must hate.
amen to that

Originally posted by Silmaril
Ahh hate. a reason to get up in the morning...

But its just not the damn same. How are we supposed to hate properly with this painsy fag loving pastel blue background. It keeps trying to force the hate under.

...But I won't let it.

Fuck you all.:D
Kepp the resistance alive.

(I bet ol' Ajroger will still somehow vote for a love pit:D )

Screw you lord of the rings, (GAY!):D BRING THE PIT BACK!

Originally posted by SlaughterofSoul
Just had to go with the Ralph Wiggum-esque answer. :)

Amen :lol:

I saw Principle Skinner and Ms. Hoover in the closet making babies, and I saw the baby and it looked at me.

Alright, you want to play Hate? I'll play hate motherfuckers.
manuelgv: your use of old English makes me want to vomit...on you.
Jay: Fuck you!! I can get along with whoever I feel like getting along with!!
Stormbringer: Where the fuck did you learn to speak? the Hellen Keller school for the language impared?

and to close
SlaughterofSoul:Kiss my white, cornbread, chicken fried ass, you cock sucker. At least AJ is out there trying as hard as he can to get the hate pit back up and running!

FUCKING RIGHT, some good down home hatin, That was some Pretty good shit,, but you forgot to call anyone a JEW< Oh No, I just said a racial slur, call the Police, Fucking HATE PIT NOW!

Originally posted by SlaughterofSoul
Only if you lick my balls first you gary coleman salad tosser. God damn, I love hate!

Lick your balls? I fear for my immune system's safety! Jesus fuck-a-duck-christ man!
You're piss-poor use of insults is revolting. It makes one want to go find your mother and beat her to death with a piece of her white home town picket fucking fence!

you are gonna need more than that cockgrabbing ball sucker dracomis. you think you are so tough for the hate pit?
now get on your knees and pray to my cock for me to slap you in the face with it

Status
Not open for further replies.