Vote For Ozzfest 2006 Bands!

Oct 28, 2005
Vote For Ozzfest 2006 Bands!
***YOU DONT HAVE TO BE FROM THE STATES OR FILL IT ALL OUT!***
http://www.ozzfest.com/survey/2005/
Vote!

Post your bands voted here!
Amon Amarth, Immolation, Kataklysm, Thy Flesh Consumed, Hellacaust, Marduk, The Amenta, Waylander, Abaddon Incarnate, Putrefy, Slayer, Cryptopsy, Suffocation, Quo Vadis, Neuraxis, SYL, Voivod, Terratomb, Motorhead, Cephalectomy, Scald, Burzum, SABBATH!!!!
*Filled to maximum characters!!!*

I woulda put FUCK JADA PINKETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
But then that would knock out a couple bands hahah \m/

Post your favorite past Ozzfest band voted for!
SLAYER \m/
*only one??!?!*Mighta gone Pantera...*

Post your voted for favorite music sites! .
http://megaweb.x.am www.darksoul7.com www.nocturnalhorde.com www.dvblinia.com www.canadianmetal.com www.bravewords.com www.metal-observer.com www.metalcoven.com www.ultimatemetal.com .

*wasnt maxxed, but those are my main ones...*

Name too!
PAUL VW WHALEN

SUPPORT METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:kickass:

I don't wanna see any bands I like play Ozzfest. Sharon "Cunt" Osbourne would just try and ruin their careers anyway, because she's a megalomaniacal gold-digging twat. The whole Osbourne clan needs to be brutally murdered.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
I don't wanna see any bands I like play Ozzfest. Sharon "Cunt" Osbourne would just try and ruin their careers anyway, because she's a megalomaniacal gold-digging twat. The whole Osbourne clan needs to be brutally murdered.
Yea Sharon's fucked. Hopefully we all account a bit for de-numetalfying the roster, and getting utter shit like Jada Pinkett removed. Sabbath is generally revered to be the most metal pioneering band of all time, and Ozzy should see to it that his fest bears his genre descendants, you might say...
They are getting worse each year, we might push it better...
:headbang:

High On Maiden said:
there's no point voting though, there are always going to be more votes for the popular shit
But the point is to make the good bands popular, and battle their credibility as being worthy for this tour and exposure whatsoever.

END THE MANNEQUIN PARADE!:worship:

I told them that there was no way I'd list any bands for them to look for especially after the way Iron Maiden was treated onstage at Devore, CA.

Add to it the distance that I would have to drive to get to the venue that they keep having the Ozzfest at, as well as the shitty parking facilities and overpriced food and beverages and it's just not worth it for me to attend unless they get someone that hasn't been together in years.

sumairetsu said:
I told them that there was no way I'd list any bands for them to look for especially after the way Iron Maiden was treated onstage at Devore, CA.

Add to it the distance that I would have to drive to get to the venue that they keep having the Ozzfest at, as well as the shitty parking facilities and overpriced food and beverages and it's just not worth it for me to attend unless they get someone that hasn't been together in years.
i totally agree.

and what is with those questions? marketing scam anyone?

Yeah, OzzFest is nothing more than a money horde. That is all that Sharon cares about, and most of the good bands get screwed. After what unfolded at this past years OzzFest with Iron Maiden, I do not not ever plan on going to another one. It is not very fun when one of your favourite band is the very first band, and if you are not there early enough, you will miss them. I got there pretty early, and we had just gotten through the gates. That fucker that was shouting Ozzy during Maiden's harrassment was saying that Arch Enemy was coming on soon. The people I were with and I had to start running to get to the stage in enough time. It is not very fun to headbang at 9 in the morning in the beaming sun.

Therefore, I hope that none of my favourite bands ever play a stage at OzzFest again.

Even though it probably won't make a difference I voted for...

King Diamond, Children of Bodom, Dark Tranquility, Nevermore, Edguy, Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Grave Digger, Running Wild, Jag Panzer, Decapitated, Vader, Hypocrisy, Pagan's Mind, Kreator, Kamelot, Behemoth, Morbid Angel, and Marduk.

Voted Iron Maiden as my favorite band which if Sharon sees that will probably disqualify all my band picks.

TheGraveDigger said:
King Diamond, Children of Bodom, Dark Tranquility, Nevermore, Edguy, Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Grave Digger, Running Wild, Jag Panzer, Decapitated, Vader, Hypocrisy, Pagan's Mind, Kreator, Kamelot, Behemoth, Morbid Angel, and Marduk.

Haha, we all know what band out of them will be on Ozzfest.

Answer me this. Why the hell would you want to see Children Of Bodom on the Ozzfest tour, for which at the very very least you would probably pay $50 to see, in a small slot, with a short set time, when you can go see them for less than $20 next time they tour the US, and with a longer set list?

Nevermind, you're in Australia, so it doesn't even matter. :p

Barking Pumpkin said:
Answer me this. Why the hell would you want to see Children Of Bodom on the Ozzfest tour, for which at the very very least you would probably pay $50 to see, in a small slot, with a short set time, when you can go see them for less than $20 next time they tour the US, and with a longer set list?

Nevermind, you're in Australia, so it doesn't even matter. :p

well if the other bands were good and you were going to go anyways seeing bodom might be an interesting addition. with 25 or 30 minutes though they would probably only play songs of aydy and hcdr and maybe downfall. but its still better than nothing. i went last year for maiden but i got to see arch enemy, if it was just arch enemy i wouldn; thave gone but it was a welcome addition imo.