VOYAGER in BROOKLYN 9/11 Roll Call

Thank you all for coming. I'll be in Brooklyn early on Sunday. Please make sure to stop by and say hi! :)

The best part is to be able to make specific requests of songs for Creation's End, Voyager and Suspyre. :lol:

So are the set lists going to be substantially different than at ProgPower?

I am still on the fence, with Within Temptation on Saturday that would make two complete weekends in a row (+ Thu/Fri) devoted to metal (and more annoyingly, travel). Not sure if I can handle it.

So are the set lists going to be substantially different than at ProgPower?

I can't tell you for sure. They may be slightly different. ;)

xenith said:
I am still on the fence, with Within Temptation on Saturday that would make two complete weekends in a row (+ Thu/Fri) devoted to metal (and more annoyingly, travel). Not sure if I can handle it.

I'm sure you can handle. :lol: The only reason why I decided last minute to skip Within Temptation is because my wife can't do it this weekend (for valid reasons) and I don't care to see WT that much. Come to both, it'll be worth it. :D

Plus, where else can you get 4 really good live bands (one area-exclusive and possibly the last time you'll ever see Voyager in NYC) for $10 ???

And, for those of you who need to go by subway, your friendly neighborhood G Line Motorman, aka me, is happy to report that for once the G Line will be running normally as designed. Thank God! If there are any changes (which I doubt at this point), I will let you all know. :)

I really wanted to, but with the drive from Massachusetts and back and my flight to Atlanta on Wednesday, it's just not possible :(

Yeah, same here. I was contemplating taking the train up from Fredericksburg that sunday morning. However, turned out just ain't going to happen. If this was not so close (i.e., pretty much back-to-back) of ProgPower, I would've came up there. However, I cannot afford to take any more days off from work than I already did, as I would have needed to take Monday off (and did not help that I took a couple days off this week due to illness).

I saw Creation's End at Jaxx and thought that was awesome. I would have loved to see them again along with Voyager. I would've loved to seen Suspyre and CypherSeer, which are two band I would not get to see at ProgPower.

Should be an awesome show, but just cannot work out to get there.

In addition, seems the recent rains and flooding as pretty much screwed up the train service around here anyway.

And, for those of you who need to go by subway, your friendly neighborhood G Line Motorman, aka me, is happy to report that for once the G Line will be running normally as designed. Thank God! If there are any changes (which I doubt at this point), I will let you all know. :)

Tell them to bring it back to Queens please!